US Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Data Clerk Interview Questions

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Medical Data Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Department of Veterans Affairs (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2010.

Interview

I was referred to this group by a colleague of theirs from another hospital who collaborated with them on several research projects. They contacted me by email to set up a time to meet. The interview wasn't really an interview. I first met with just the lab's director who asked me a few simple questions about my experience. Then met as a group with several other doctors in the lab group. Together they discussed their goals and ideas for a next research project and where I would fit into that, then asked if I was interested. That was it. However, it took a very long time (over a month) to get themselves organized and started, which included getting my paperwork done.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Parkinson's disease research?   Answer Question