US Foods Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated May 15, 2015

2.3

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at US Foods (Atlanta, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

Lengthy interview process. four interviews over several months. Standard interview questions. Always one on one interviews. Had to answer situational questions and quiz on line.

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairburn, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at US Foods (Fairburn, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

Went through a phone interview first, and then was called back for an interview with HR. Then after HR conducted a short interview over ethics and morals. They send you to another room with the Department manager and close it out.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer cursed you out during a inbound call.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was simply about pay and hours

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at US Foods (Atlanta, GA) in October 2011.

Interview

Submitted application online via a 3rd party job board, followed writing sample test, had first phone interview, was asked to submit formal application online via USFOODS.com, and that I would be contacted again. Had 2nd phone interview and was told that I passed that step and would advance to face to face interview. Had face to face interview and waited nearly 2 months before I had the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions, go in knowing the story you want to tell, the picture you want to paint of yourself and your background and you'll do fine.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Went back and forth several times, was able to increase my pay pretty significantly.

Brand Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at US Foods (Atlanta, GA) in July 2011.

Interview

apply on line for the open position with job soecific resume, cover letter and references, HR calls for phone interview, then move to 1:1, offer at interview, declined due to salary offer

Interview Questions

• what are the forst 3 things you would do if hired?   1 Answer

salary was too low for the necessary requrement to attain the expected goals, additionally, the bonus plan was quite paltry @ 2% of salary