Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at US Foods
- Territory Manager (22)
- Sales (5)
- Analyst (3)
- Sales Coordinator (3)
- Delivery Driver (3)
- Demand Planner (2)
- Customer Service Representative (2)
- Order Selector (2)
- Human Resources Coordinator (2)
- Warehouse Worker (2)
- Transportation Supervisor (2)
- TM (2)
- Internship (2)
- Shuttle Driver (1)
- Buyer/Planner (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Account Manager (1)
- Senior Pricing Analyst (1)
- Associate General Counsel (1)
- OUTSIDE SALES (1)
- Associate Category Manager (1)
- Java Developer (1)
- Lead Analyst (1)
- Selector (1)
- Senior Accountant (1)
- Accounting Clerk (1)
- Senior Executive (1)
- Supply Chain Intern (1)
- Finance Manager (1)
- IT Contractor (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive Experience
I applied online – interviewed at US Foods (Atlanta, GA) in March 2012.
Lengthy interview process. four interviews over several months. Standard interview questions. Always one on one interviews. Had to answer situational questions and quiz on line.
- Sales experience Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months – interviewed at US Foods (Fairburn, GA) in January 2012.
Went through a phone interview first, and then was called back for an interview with HR. Then after HR conducted a short interview over ethics and morals. They send you to another room with the Department manager and close it out.
- What would you do if a customer cursed you out during a inbound call. 1 Answer
It was simply about pay and hours
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ months – interviewed at US Foods (Atlanta, GA) in October 2011.
Submitted application online via a 3rd party job board, followed writing sample test, had first phone interview, was asked to submit formal application online via USFOODS.com, and that I would be contacted again. Had 2nd phone interview and was told that I passed that step and would advance to face to face interview. Had face to face interview and waited nearly 2 months before I had the job offer.
- Basic interview questions, go in knowing the story you want to tell, the picture you want to paint of yourself and your background and you'll do fine. Answer Question
Went back and forth several times, was able to increase my pay pretty significantly.
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at US Foods (Atlanta, GA) in July 2011.
apply on line for the open position with job soecific resume, cover letter and references, HR calls for phone interview, then move to 1:1, offer at interview, declined due to salary offer
- what are the forst 3 things you would do if hired? 1 Answer
Reasons for Declining
salary was too low for the necessary requrement to attain the expected goals, additionally, the bonus plan was quite paltry @ 2% of salary
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review