US Foods Interview Questions

Updated Aug 6, 2015

2.7

CASS Coordinator Intermediate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at US Foods (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

The interview process consisted of two interviews with different managers. They both asked me the exact questions. They wrote my answers down word for word. I got a call after a few days of interviewing with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult person.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had an urgent task to complete, and you kept getting interrupted. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manassas, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at US Foods (Manassas, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

Asked basic questions 1. What was your best customer experience 2. What was the hardest customer you've ever had 3. Why do you think you're a perfect fit for this job 4. Can you explain what was the most satisfying moment of you're past job

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Just breathe and answer the questions with honesty

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Foods (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

The HR woman called me and I wasn't able to talk because of a car accident.I tried to reschedule, and instead of being flexible, she sent me a rejection notice and took me out of the interview process. THANKS

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at US Foods.

Interview

I was called within a few days to set up interview. The interview was pretty straightforward but all the "what would you do in this situation" questions started to trip me up. Not the hardest interview though for sure. I was called about a week later with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a disagreement with your employer and how was it handled?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't have to negotiate. The offer was fair.

Assistant Manager Chef Store Charlotte Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at US Foods (Charlotte, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

Started with phone interview with recruiter, and then phone interview with District Manager. Set up face to face interview with DM at store. DM interviewed me on the sales floor, while walking around store. It felt like he had no interest in interviewing me. Just couldn't understand why he even scheduled a face to face interview. I was told he would contact me within a week with a decision, never heard back from him or anyone. Very unprofessional company, would not recommend to anyone.

Night Seletor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at US Foods (Albuquerque, NM) in April 2015.

Interview

One interview with two people, just asked about past jobs, talked about the work i'd be doing, asked if I can perform those duties, talked about company and that's about is, I just have to make this part thirty works long because that's what glass doors wants me to do

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Foods (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Many Interviews, no less than 4. Had to do a presentation to a group. Had 3 other one on one interviews with different people within the company. The time between interviews was LONG...

Negotiation

I did not need to negotiate, their offer was very fair

R&D Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at US Foods (Plymouth, MN).

Interview

Phone interview, brought in for in person interview where I was grilled by two old guys. Seriously, the questions were not only fast and furious, but they expected Master/PhD level conditionals with entry level pay...yeah, that's truly not going to happen when I already have 5+ years experience. They seemed rude and taken aback when I did have questions that I wanted to ask. I NEVER received and update about how I did until I called the guy (he gave me his business card) and asked when he said "Oh, you should have gotten an auto generated letter saying no. We actually put the position out again we didn't find anyone that fit" at this point he started laughing softly, which was not only creepy, but deeply rude. He then asked how I got his number and when I said that he and his partner gave me each one he said "I don't remember that"............so was he drunk? Idiot, I know I dodged a bullet!

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about a reduction in pay from what you just stated?   Answer Question

Order Selector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Foods (Lexington, SC) in March 2015.

Interview

Was in a group interview we had a quick tour and one on one interviews. Questions was based on past warehouse experience and safety. I was told my application would be sent to HR to do background check and to keep checking my emails. It has been 9 days and still nothing. Kinda sucks when you really don't know what is going on or the status.

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rock Island, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at US Foods (Rock Island, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Great interview process. Very thorough. Asked many question by 3 members of management. Great interview and left feeling very good about the process. Be prepared to answer many questions and one after another. Be truthful about your answers and upfront about everything. I feel it would be a great place to work.

Interview Questions

• What home appliance would I be   1 Answer