US Foods Sales Coordinator Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at US Foods in October 2011.

Submitted application online via a 3rd party job board, followed writing sample test, had first phone interview, was asked to submit formal application online via USFOODS.com, and that I would be contacted again. Had 2nd phone interview and was told that I passed that step and would advance to face to face interview. Had face to face interview and waited nearly 2 months before I had the job offer.

Interview Questions
  • Basic interview questions, go in knowing the story you want to tell, the picture you want to paint of yourself and your background and you'll do fine.   Answer Question
Went back and forth several times, was able to increase my pay pretty significantly.

Other Interview Reviews for US Foods

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fairburn, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairburn, GA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 months - interviewed at US Foods in January 2012.

Went through a phone interview first, and then was called back for an interview with HR. Then after HR conducted a short interview over ethics and morals. They send you to another room with the Department manager and close it out.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a customer cursed you out during a inbound call.   View Answer
    It was simply about pay and hours

Worked for US Foods? Contribute to the Community!