US Foods

Updated Oct 22, 2014

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at US Foods in August 2014.

I applied online through US Foods.com After I applied for the position I was contacted 3 days later by the HR manager for a in person interview. I arrived to the interview 15 minutes early and had to wait 20 minutes for the interview. I was greeted by the HR manager but was interviewed by the lead sales coordinator. The interview went great and lasted about 30 minutes. The person who interviewed mentioned a few times that she had a meeting and did not understand why the HR manager scheduled interviews back to back. After my first interview I received a call from the HR manager asking me for a second interview with the VP of sell. The interview with the VP went well. It lasted about 15 minutes. The question weren't difficult. They asked questions such as what are some of your hobbies, what would your past employees say about you and, why did you apply for this position. After my second interview I did not here from anyone for about 2 months. I called the HR manger and was told that a decision was not made and I will be notified via phone or email of the decision. It's been a month since I called the HR manager and still have not heard anything from them.

Other Interview Reviews for US Foods

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairburn, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairburn, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at US Foods in January 2012.

Went through a phone interview first, and then was called back for an interview with HR. Then after HR conducted a short interview over ethics and morals. They send you to another room with the Department manager and close it out.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a customer cursed you out during a inbound call.   View Answer
    It was simply about pay and hours

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at US Foods in October 2011.

Submitted application online via a 3rd party job board, followed writing sample test, had first phone interview, was asked to submit formal application online via USFOODS.com, and that I would be contacted again. Had 2nd phone interview and was told that I passed that step and would advance to face to face interview. Had face to face interview and waited nearly 2 months before I had the job offer.

Interview Questions
    • Basic interview questions, go in knowing the story you want to tell, the picture you want to paint of yourself and your background and you'll do fine.   Answer Question
    Went back and forth several times, was able to increase my pay pretty significantly.