US Foods

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Coordinator Interview

Sales Coordinator
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at US Foods in October 2011.

Interview Details – Submitted application online via a 3rd party job board, followed writing sample test, had first phone interview, was asked to submit formal application online via USFOODS.com, and that I would be contacted again. Had 2nd phone interview and was told that I passed that step and would advance to face to face interview. Had face to face interview and waited nearly 2 months before I had the job offer.

Interview Question – Basic interview questions, go in knowing the story you want to tell, the picture you want to paint of yourself and your background and you'll do fine.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Went back and forth several times, was able to increase my pay pretty significantly.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Sales Coordinator Interview

Sales Coordinator
Fairburn, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 months - interviewed at US Foods in January 2012.

Interview Details – Went through a phone interview first, and then was called back for an interview with HR. Then after HR conducted a short interview over ethics and morals. They send you to another room with the Department manager and close it out.

Interview Question – What would you do if a customer cursed you out during a inbound call.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was simply about pay and hours

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at US Foods

Worked for US Foods? Contribute to the Community!

US Foods Videos

US Foods – Why Work for Us?

Who we are We create an environment where passion for food and service can flourish. And our passion for food is equaled only by our commitment to our employees – the people who devote their careers to serving our… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at US Foods Sales Coordinator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by US Foods employees and interview candidates.