Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at US Foods
- Territory Manager (23)
- Sales (5)
- Sales Coordinator (4)
- Delivery Driver (3)
- Analyst (3)
- Transportation Supervisor (3)
- Warehouse Worker (2)
- Order Selector (2)
- Human Resources Coordinator (2)
- TM (2)
- Internship (2)
- Demand Planner (2)
- Customer Service Representative (2)
- Territory Manager/Sales (1)
- Logistics Manager (1)
- Logistics Specialist (1)
- Support Office (1)
- Territory Manager Trainee (1)
- Credit Coordinator (1)
- Brand Sales Manager (1)
- Customer Solutions Coordinator (1)
- Margin Manager (1)
- Verification Coordinator (1)
- Items & Cost Analyst (1)
- Credit Coordinator I (1)
- Sales Coordinator Bilingual (Spanish) (1)
- Night Selector (1)
- CASS Coordinator Intermediate (1)
- Night Seletor (1)
- Assistant Manager Chef Store Charlotte (1)
Other Interview Reviews for US Foods
Sales InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at US Foods in October 2013.
Two step process very informal.
- Growth expectation starting from scratch, up against a year long non compete. 1 Answer
Two steps process.
Sales InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Foods (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2012.
Sent resume in - internal HR Called in 3 days - Did phone interview - Went into the office 3 different occasions to meet with district sales team
- Why do you want to work in foods Answer Question
I was able to get a few more thousand
Sales InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Foods (Plymouth, MN) in July 2011.
Slow to respond but quick to decide. I applied online and it was several weeks before I got a call back, but was brought in for an interview. Panel interview with HR and two directors. Very casual questions typical of most interviews. I thought the interview went very well but I never received communication from them again other than a form email that the position had been closed.
- Tell me about your background 1 Answer
Sales InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Foods in June 2010.
- the personality questions are a big waste of time. Put you on the spot with situations that you might have been in the past. It's ridiculous 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review