US Investigations Services

Average Difficulty
68 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Investigator

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at US Investigations Services.

Interview Details – I had to answer several experiential and behavioral questions in an essay type format and then I got a telephone interview. After that, I went for an in person interview. Then I got the job. The questions for both the telephone interview and in person interview were very similar in nature.

Interview Question – Questions were formatted like "tell me about a time when..." and if you do not have much work experience, then that can be difficult trying to provide quick and detailed answers.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Field Investigator Interview

Field Investigator

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at US Investigations Services.

Interview Details – Take a psychological quiz, be interviewed by a panel, receive e:mail offer. Be on time, answer the questions, and be aware of your nonverbal communication and please have clean apparel hygiene, and carry yourself speak with confidence.

Interview Question – How do you handle multiple deadlines   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was offered a reasonable salary at the time

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
Falls Church, VA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at US Investigations Services in May 2012.

Interview Details – I was a contractor and applied for full time when the position opened up.

Negotiation Details – Negotiated for for more PTO was not successful, but was successful in salary increase

Associate Investigator

I applied online and interviewed at US Investigations Services.

Interview Details – 1 phone interview and 1 in person.

Interview Question – How I would handle example situations   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Field Investigator Interview

Field Investigator

I applied through other source and interviewed at US Investigations Services.

Interview Details – phone interview and then in-person interview.

Interview Question – They are looking for A type personalities   Answer Question

Associate Investigator

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at US Investigations Services in July 2010.

Interview Details – Three-step interview consisting of a phone interview, online portion and then an in-person interview. Simple, fast (2 weeks total) and relatively painless. Interviewed in person by my future direct supervisor and the woman who would train me, so it was a great way to get to know the people I'd be working with in the process.

Senior Investigator Interview

Senior Investigator

I applied online and interviewed at US Investigations Services.

Interview Details – bad interview by an incompetent person who lied to me in order to get me to take the job. the interview was a joke and I was a fool for taking this position. She told me things about the company that were never true and will never be true

Negotiation Details – none

Memphis, TN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 months - interviewed at US Investigations Services in December 2010.

Interview Details – The phone interview with HR was first and very detailed.

Interview Question – Not sure that there was one.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation that I was aware of.

Associate Investigator

I applied online and the process took 7 months - interviewed at US Investigations Services in February 2010.

Interview Details – Interview with either a team leader or regional manager, and maybe also a senior investigator. Following your interview, if a job is offered, there will be several weeks or months of background investigations before you can start.

Interview Question – All questions were straight forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Investigators are a dime and dozen, and salaries are fixed.

Senior Reviewer Interview

Senior Reviewer

Interviewed at US Investigations Services

Interview Details – Transitioned from federal during privatization

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Interviews for Top Jobs at US Investigations Services

Worked for US Investigations Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at US Investigations Services interview questions and advice. All 68 interview reviews posted anonymously by US Investigations Services employees and interview candidates.