US Jesco

1.9

Product Demonstrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at US Jesco in June 2014.

Email response from corporate Human Resources setting up a 20 to 30 minute interview at a local coffee shop. Informal panel interview with a Director an another employee. Email confirmation from corporate Human Resources the morning of the day of the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at US Jesco.

You come in and read from a script slide like an acting audition, next they will either have you come back around noon or 1. "There is a 98% chance you will be asked to come back" you really only need a pulse to get hired. If you decide to come back around noon or 1 for round 2, they will show a video and give a brief explanation of the job. Which in reality its "lies lies and more lies".

Interview Questions
    • Do you have a reliable car or mode of transportation?   View Answer
    US Jesco: Do you want the job?
    Me: Yes

Product Demonstator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at US Jesco.

Easy - you need to be intellectually challenged or foreign or not have a car to not get hired.

Don't accept.

Sales Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at US Jesco.

They'll show up and ask you to memorize a short script for one of their products. They like to target actors for this job, because of the fact that there's a script to memorize, by the way. If you "pass" the first interview (they call these "auditions" instead), then they'll give you a callback for a second interview. For this, they have you and all of the other callbacks sit down while they tell you a bit about the company. Don't pay attention to the estimated paycheck values that they give you, as it's an exaggeration. Considering it is a sales job, be sure to take the interview with a grain of salt, just like you would a sales pitch.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at US Jesco.

be prepared of interview, well read, well dressed, and have a vehicle, good credit helps. the best jobs you may need to rent a hotel room or a car for travel

Interview Questions
    • must be drug free, and have a drivers license, reliable car etc,   View Answer
    mostly about locations and territory

Live Infomercial Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Hollywood, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Hollywood, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at US Jesco in February 2014.

It's a two day interview/audition. The first day we were given copy of part of a sales pitch and read before two people - the Director of HR and the direct supervisor of the part of the city we'd work in. If you make it past this round you'll be called to come for a call back the next day.

The callback is actually a group informational meeting. There were 18 of us and we listened for over an hour as the Director of HR, the direct supervisor and an experienced sales rep told us about US Jesco, what our role would be, what our compensation is and what benefits we can get by working there.

The base pay for beginners is 50 dollars per day plus a very small percentage of the items that we manage to sell. There are two shifts per day 9-3 and 3-9. It can be in a variety of stores within a 70 miles radius of Downtown Los Angeles. We aren't responsible for setting up or taking down the stage we'd work on but were told that we should arrive a little early to do whatever prep work is needed (prepare vegetable, make sure everything we'd need is there, etc) before we being our shift.

After the informational part was over we were told to wait outside and they would bring us in one at a time for quick interviews. In the interview I was asked if there was anything that would prevent me from doing the 3 weeks of training, could I memorize the script, could I do full time and would I have a problem traveling all over the city. I said I had no problems and was ready to get to work.

After the interview was finished they told me I would be e-mailed by 6 PM to let me know if I was hired or not. I was notified that I didn't get the job, which surprised me because of the positive feedback I had gotten during my initial read and for my positive and enthusiastic responses during the brief interview. I have no idea how many people out of the 18 they hired but they did repost the job listing again briefly so there seems to be something specific they are looking for in a person.

Sales Agent Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at US Jesco.

They usually give you a paragraph from their script to read, and if you are at all literate, have proper availability, and don't look like an addict, they'll call you back. They then go into a sales pitch in the call back, and love to stretch the truth. Many times they outright lie.

Interview Questions
    • They ask three questions: "Are you comfortable with 100% commission?" "Why do you think you're the right person for the job?" "We saw a lot of people today and don't have very many positions available. Out of everyone, why should we pick YOU?"   Answer Question
    There are no negotiations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at US Jesco.

The interview process was a breeze, they were very friendly. Held audition, you read a short part from one of their products and they give you feedback. I was ask to come back for a call back where they go over the background of the company and what they do. After that there was a very short 2-3 minute interview that had very easy questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at US Jesco in August 2013.

I was told I had a meeting at 12 noon. When I got there 20 other people were standing there. It turned out to be some kind of audition. After sitting there for 2 hours they finally called me in and asked 3 questions then told me to come back in 45 mins. I came back and there were 10 - 12 other people that where there with me the last time. From there they told us that we were not all selected but as we started going in for 1 0n 1 conversations they revealed to us that we were selected and not to tell anyone else

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at US Jesco in February 2013.

had an interview at a starbucks next week started. training is 2 weeks long

Interview Questions
    • basic questions - where you live, why you interested, what do you like, have you memorized a script   Answer Question