US Marine Corps Avionics Technician Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2015

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Saw a recruiter and he had me sign a lot of papers. this process is tedious, but very easy, literally anyone could do it, as long as they know their name and have their social security number handy.

Interview Questions

• Do you see that bus? Get on, good luck.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for US Marine Corps

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Bellevue, NE).

Interview

No drugs currently in your system? Pass the ASFAB? Good, sign here by the "X." It was literally that easy, they wanted to ship me off a lot sooner, but I had to lose a significant amount of weight, and did so over about 5 months time. My advice find out what your maximum and minimum weight is by the Marines standard for your height, and don't "ship out" till you are close to your minimum weight. Also make sure you are physically fit and not sick, and can do at least 10 over hand pull-ups perfectly without kipping.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Boot Camp was hell on Earth.

Avionics Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

fairly simple don't lie..... tell the truth. anything in your past can come out and if you lie you set yourself up for failure from the beginning. it is something that you cannot come back from

Avionics Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 11+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

There is not an actual interview process so much as a screening process that can last from a couple of weeks to several months. The screening process includes a rigorous medical and dental screening, an extensive background check, drug screening, physical fitness tests, ASVAB testing to identify job placement options.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, MS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Greenville, MS) in May 2010.

Interview

Just go to a recruiter he will tell you criteria

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dothan, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Dothan, AL) in March 2009.

Interview

Be sure to come in with all the questions you have about the Marine Corps. As a one time recruiter, the best interviews were the ones where the applicants had outstanding questions for me.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you should be allowed to become a United States Marine?   1 Answer