US Marine Corps

US Marine Corps Career Planner Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Career Planner Interview

The hiring/interview process began when I took an accessment test. The test scores I received decided the career path I would take within this organization. The scores were sent to a recruiter who contacted me for a face to face meeting. During the meeting he presented me the job options in which I qualified for. I selected the best option and my journey began.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you feel you will be an asset to this organization?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for US Marine Corps

Career Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camp Lejeune, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camp Lejeune, NC

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at US Marine Corps in July 2012.

The Marine Corps Career Planning interview process is easy. A essay is required to be written. After the essay the Marine will interview face to face in their Service "B" or "C", depending on the season, with the highesst Career Planner over them. After the Interview is completed, the Marine will submit a Reenlistment/Lateral Move package to their Career Planner and it will be sent to Head Quarters Marine Corps in Quantico, VA.

Interview Questions