US Marine Corps

Relevance Date Difficulty

Career Planner Interview

Career Planner

Interviewed at US Marine Corps

Interview Details – The hiring/interview process began when I took an accessment test. The test scores I received decided the career path I would take within this organization. The scores were sent to a recruiter who contacted me for a face to face meeting. During the meeting he presented me the job options in which I qualified for. I selected the best option and my journey began.

Interview Question – Why do you feel you will be an asset to this organization?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Career Planner Interview

Career Planner
Camp Lejeune, NC

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at US Marine Corps in July 2012.

Interview Details – The Marine Corps Career Planning interview process is easy. A essay is required to be written. After the essay the Marine will interview face to face in their Service "B" or "C", depending on the season, with the highesst Career Planner over them. After the Interview is completed, the Marine will submit a Reenlistment/Lateral Move package to their Career Planner and it will be sent to Head Quarters Marine Corps in Quantico, VA.

Interview Question – Can I reenlist?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at US Marine Corps

Worked for US Marine Corps? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at US Marine Corps Career Planner interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by US Marine Corps employees and interview candidates.