US Marine Corps Enlisted Military Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2015

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midland, MI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midland, MI

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at US Marine Corps.

I originally went to enlist with the army, but they said i didn't meet the minimum entry standards. As i was walking out of the office the USMC recruiter was standing out side and asked how i was doing. I explained what had happens in the Army's Office and he said: "Don't worry about that, come talk to me and i will work with you to get you to meet our entry standards." And he did, for three months i worked with my recruiter and he got me to where i needed to be and i enlisted. Thanks for the help and not giving up on me.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have a criminal history, including speeding tickets? (May not disqualify you, but needs a special waiver)   View Answer
  • Do you or have you ever taken Drugs of any kind? (May not disqualify you, but needs a special waiver)   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for US Marine Corps

Enlisted Military Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at US Marine Corps.

The process is very simple. The recruiter just test your basic reading, writing, and problem solving skills, then take you to get a medical examination, and then you sign the contract.

Interview Questions
    • Questions are not difficult at all if you know what you are signing up for.   Answer Question

Enlisted Military Interview

Hiring changes so drastically that I can't really remember what my requriements were. Physical fitness is, of course, an important issue to account for. Additionally, having a clean legal record and no offensive and overly-visible tattoos will aid in getting through some of the background issues. Well-educated and very bright applicants are always a welcome addition.

Interview Questions
    • There are regular tests for illegal substances - don't try to fool the system.   Answer Question

Enlisted Military Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at US Marine Corps in September 2010.

Quick, the ASVAB score is more important then character, and the key to success is understanding the history. Quick, the ASVAB score is more important then character, and the key to success is understanding the history. Quick, the ASVAB score is more important then character, and the key to success is understanding the history.