US Marine Corps Enlisted Military Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2015

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

It is in person and very professional.you should know what you want out of life so that you can at least know what you want to do in the military.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for US Marine Corps

Enlisted Military Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Marine Corps in August 2015.

Interview

Police and loving family ready to work hard and put in all my effort but my whole family was in the marines and i really enjoy working out abd helping peoples lives

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southgate, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Southgate, MI).

Interview

The Marine Recruiter sought me out by phone and did a screening over the phone to see if I was basically qualified. Then set an appointment where he picked me up from my house. He had me place "benefit tags" in order of priority and then explained how I would get my top three benefits. Then I scheduled to take my ASVAB and medical physical. After completing that I pick out my job field. The recruiter was very knowledgable and friendly and made me priority when I told him I wanted to join.

Enlisted Military Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

The process is very simple. The recruiter just test your basic reading, writing, and problem solving skills, then take you to get a medical examination, and then you sign the contract.

Interview Questions

• Questions are not difficult at all if you know what you are signing up for.   Answer Question

Enlisted Military Interview

Interview

Hiring changes so drastically that I can't really remember what my requriements were. Physical fitness is, of course, an important issue to account for. Additionally, having a clean legal record and no offensive and overly-visible tattoos will aid in getting through some of the background issues. Well-educated and very bright applicants are always a welcome addition.

Interview Questions

• There are regular tests for illegal substances - don't try to fool the system.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Nashua, NH) in September 2011.

Interview

My recruiter contacted me and conducted a thorough screening to ensure my qualification. One I was deemed qualified, I was instructed to take a 30 minute mental evaluation (The enlisted screening test) in the recruiters office. Once I passed that I was eligible to be interviewed by the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• What are three intangible things you want out of life?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belleville, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Belleville, IL) in June 2011.

Interview

Sat down with recruiter and he explained the benefits of enlisting and how it would help me achieve my goals in life. He outlined what life in the military was like and told me what to expect if I decided to enlist. I also took a test to judge my aptitude and suitability for job assignments.

Interview Questions

• What would you like to do with your life after you leave the military?   Answer Question

Enlisted Military Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Marine Corps in September 2010.

Interview

Quick, the ASVAB score is more important then character, and the key to success is understanding the history. Quick, the ASVAB score is more important then character, and the key to success is understanding the history. Quick, the ASVAB score is more important then character, and the key to success is understanding the history.