US Marine Corps

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intelligence Specialist Interview

Intelligence Specialist

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at US Marine Corps in November 2009.

Interview Details – Sat down with a recruiter and told him I wanted to join. I was drug tested and had a thorough background check for a security clearance multiple times. I filled out tons of paperwork and began physical training prior to acceptance. I took several job skills and knowledge tests. He sent my paperwork up to higher headquarters, I signed the oath, and then I went to boot camp.

Negotiation Details – I negotiated my job title and made sure I received my correct pay-grade because I came in with college before signing the paperwork.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at US Marine Corps

Worked for US Marine Corps? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at US Marine Corps Intelligence Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by US Marine Corps employees and interview candidates.