US Marine Corps

Average Difficulty
242 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at US Marine Corps

Interview Details – The interview process starts from the day you meet your OSO and his staff-NCO in the recruiting station. They monitor and evaluate your potential for leadership, notwithstanding the prerequisite physical fitness which must be competitive in order to become selected to OCS.

Interview Question – why do you want to become a Marine Officer?   Answer Question

Enlisted Military Interview

Enlisted Military

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at US Marine Corps in September 2010.

Interview Details – Quick, the ASVAB score is more important then character, and the key to success is understanding the history. Quick, the ASVAB score is more important then character, and the key to success is understanding the history. Quick, the ASVAB score is more important then character, and the key to success is understanding the history.

Interview Question – Security 10 year background check   Answer Question

Marine Corps Officer

I applied in-person and the process took 9 months - interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview Details – Be in shape, be motivated, be ready. You will forge your future. Return forms and questionnaires promptly and do not make excuses. Take accountability for your actions.

Interview Question – Aviation Qualification Test was unexpected and I had not prepared. Failed first try, but got book and studied for second. The Marine Corps is not looking for fearless individuals, they are looking for calculated risk takers.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Data Analyst Interview

Data Analyst
Palmdale, CA

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview Details – recruiters makes the process easy. There's a enlistment test to determine what jobs you qualify for. A physical exam, a back ground check, and an education check. You then enlist into the delayed entry program until you go to boot camp, then after boot camp you go to the school that teaches you to do the job you will have.

Administrative Interview

Administrative

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview Details – ASVAB was the most important factor in the acceptance of my contract. overall the recruiter is not interested in your qualifications other than your desire to join.this portoin is the least of your worries if you are qualified.

Negotiation Details – N/A

United States Marine Interview

United States Marine
Milwaukee, WI

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at US Marine Corps in May 2010.

Interview Details – Are you a high school graduate? Have you been charged with or convicted of any felonies? Did you take the ASVAB test in high school, what was your score, and do you ant to take it again? How old are you? Do you have a valid drivers license? Do you have any unpaid parking tickets? Have you ever used drugs?

Interview Question – Have you ever committed a crime?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Basically, when do you want to go to boot camp.

Deputy Commander Interview

Deputy Commander
State College, PA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview Details – There was no interview. I signed up at the recruiting office. They were especially helpful since I was what they were looking for. If you want to call it an interview, then I was asked questions to see if I fit a profile of what they were looking for.

Negotiation Details – There was no negoitiating.

Marine Corps Officer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview Details – Went to the local Officer Selection Officer (OSO) office and told them I wanted to be an officer. After officer candidate school I took the aviation exam and graduating I was commissioned as a 2nd Lt. I then went through the basic school and flight training.

Interview Question – Why to you want to be a Marine.   View Answers (2)

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Aircraft Mechanic

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 12 months - interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview Details – depending on government budget and the recruiters qouta your the one being given the sale pitch...if it sounds too good to be true, then it is. get the promises in writing and amongst all things if you dont score great for the job you want then refuse to sign, you have no obligation and dont be a little girl and let their intimidation threaten you

Interview Question – The questions you dont ask...always question them because once your in they will certainly question you as far as your honesty and trust. this place is riddled with lack of trust   Answer Question

Battalion Adjutant Interview

Battalion Adjutant
Tampa, FL

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview Details – To enter in to the 0231 field you must go through an interview process with a minimum of an E-7 in the 0200 field and meet with their approval. After that you must qualify for at least a SECRET Clearance to attend NMITC the Intelligence School. You must past the 3 month course at NMITC then you will be assigned to a unit. While at the school you will have a back ground investigation ran on you and you must qualify for at least a Top Secret clearance. A Top Secret Sensitive Compartment Information clearance is preferred.

Interview Question – What is it you really want to accomplish here?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation with the Marine Corps.

Worked for US Marine Corps? Contribute to the Community!