US Marine Corps Interview Questions

Updated Aug 30, 2015

2.5

Assistant Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

Very motivated interview. Looking back i feel i was mislead on details of the job, location, transfer and promotion with in the company. Fact check recruiters through current employees if possible.

Interview Questions

• When do you want to leave?   1 Answer

Marine Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (San Diego, CA).

Interview

There is a 3 month mandatory interview process. This process is to assess your mental and physical capacity to operate under stress. It is 24 hours a day. But don't worry. The USMC will provide "3 hots and a cot". You also get some time on the range but not nearly enough.

Interview Questions

• This is performance based. "Can you get up out of bed get dressed, shave, make your rack, and be out the door going to chow in 5 minutes?"   Answer Question

Private Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

had to go to a medical screening. background check and a IQ test. physical fitness test. i had to be in a pre military program called meps. i also had to decide on what job field i was qualified for

Interview Questions

• did i ever use drugs. committed a crime. physically fit.   Answer Question

Avionics Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Saw a recruiter and he had me sign a lot of papers. this process is tedious, but very easy, literally anyone could do it, as long as they know their name and have their social security number handy.

Interview Questions

• Do you see that bus? Get on, good luck.   1 Answer

0311 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

recruiting station tempe arizona on own will. Anyone who wants to join the Corps may try, they must first go trough a screening process. once process is complete you will have to submit drug test, FBI and other government background checks. The position you are looking for may be filled or vacant but they will still send you to recruit training if you would like

Managerial Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Honolulu, HI).

Interview

There was no interview. You sign a contract for a certain time frame and you are obligated to carry out that time. There was no interview. You sign a contract for a certain time frame and you are obligated to carry out that time.

Infantryman Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Boston, MA).

Interview

intense interview process, you go through a physical evaluation as well as a psychological evaluation. there's a lot of exercise involved in preparation for boot camp. The recruiters will guide you and answer any questions you may have and will definitely help you get prepared for boot camp.

Loadmaster Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

The recruiter was friendly but vague and I had to pry to get information I needed to make my decision. The process of joining was very easy. I would recommend that anyone considering this service to really consider what it is you want to do and where you want your career to go after your time in the Marine Corps. The recruiter will tell you what he needs to in order to get you to join. He/she won't tell you any reasons you shouldn't.

Enlisted Military Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

It is in person and very professional.you should know what you want out of life so that you can at least know what you want to do in the military.

Enlisted Military Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Marine Corps in August 2015.

Interview

Police and loving family ready to work hard and put in all my effort but my whole family was in the marines and i really enjoy working out abd helping peoples lives