US Marine Corps

Getting the Interview

208 candidate interviews

CPL Avionics Tech Interview

Interviewed at US Marine Corps

Interview Details – Set me down asked me about drug use and other police matters to be sure I wasn on the up and up.

Interview Question – I had none that wouldn't be easy to answer!   Answer Question

Electronics Main Tech Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview Details – Boot Camp is not as scary as people think. I joined the Marine Corps 12 years ago. You basically do what the drill instructors say and you will get through it just fine. In fact, a the end of boot camp you might just find yourself missing how regimented and organized things were.

Marine Corps Officer Interview

Marine Corps Officer

Interviewed at US Marine Corps

Interview Details – I did not interview for the job other than my interview to be accepted into the Naval Academy. I attended USNA for four years and graduated, which then automatically leads to a commission in the Navy or USMC. I chose the Marine Corps over the Navy because of the culture and overall better leadership.

Interview Question – I did not interview for the job other than my interview to be accepted into the Naval Academy. I attended USNA for four years and graduated, which then automatically leads to a commission in the Navy or USMC. I chose the Marine Corps over the Navy because of the culture and overall better leadership.   Answer Question

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Aircraft Mechanic

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview Details – ASVAB, medical screening, three months of boot camp

Interview Question – being away from your family for many deployments   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview Details – There is no interview you will get to deicde your job depending how you score on the AVSAB or if you come in open contarct then they will chose one for you depening on your score.

Interview Question – Where will you get staioned.   View Answer

E5 - Marines - Sergeant Interview

Interviewed at US Marine Corps

Interview Details – Went on a oral board and was meritoursly promoted to E4. The I reenlisted, after a year and a half, I was promoted to the rank of sergeant.

Interview Question – Why should you be a Sergeant?   Answer Question

Marine Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview Details – See your local US Marine Corps Recruitter

Interview Question – Do you have tattoos, do drugs, drink alcohol and are you fat?   Answer Question

E-5 Interview

Interview Details – 3 months of boot camp very mental

Interview Question – pretty simple just stressful   Answer Question

Marine Officer Interview

Interviewed at US Marine Corps

Interview Details – Must graduate college with 4-year degree. Officer Selection Officers (OSOs) screen applicants for qualifications. Must pass rigorous 10-week Officer Candidate School, then compete 6-month Basic School, then 3-month Military Occupational Specialty school.

Interview Question – Why do you think you have what it takes to lead the nation's finest fighting force?   Answer Question

E4 - Marines - Corporal Interview

Interviewed at US Marine Corps

Interview Details – I went to the recruiter and asked about the Marines. After a few discussions the recruiter kept calling me and I decided to enlist.

Interview Question – Why do you want to be a Marine.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at US Marine Corps

Worked for US Marine Corps? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at US Marine Corps interview questions and advice. All 208 interview reviews posted anonymously by US Marine Corps employees and interview candidates.