US Marine Corps

242 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Field Radio Operator Interview

Field Radio Operator

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview Details – They are quite open on all jobs and what you are required to do in that job. I asked for out doors and they gave me just that-field radio.

Interview Question – Do you really want outdoors or not. if yes then that is what you will get, awesome.   Answer Question

Supply Administration Specialist Interview

Supply Administration Specialist
Tampa, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 months - interviewed at US Marine Corps in August 2010.

Interview Details – MEPS Processing

Interview Question – Moment of Truth during both MEPS and Boot Camp.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – MEPS Processing

E5 - Marines - Sergeant Interview

E5 - Marines - Sergeant
Houston, TX

I interviewed at US Marine Corps in August 2010.

Interview Details – Multiple meeting with recruiter and medical screenings.

Interview Question – Reasons why you want to join the Marine Corps.   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Criminal Investigator Interview

Criminal Investigator
Twentynine Palms, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at US Marine Corps in July 2011.

Interview Details – I had to fill out an extensive background package. After a few weeks I was scheduled for a board which consisted of 3 senior staff. They asked me questions about everything from family to work history. I was also asked a series of scenario questions to test my ability to react to situations i might face on the job - law enforcement/ investigations/ integrity.

Interview Question – What was a serious mistake you have made in life and how did to recover from it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no pay increase for billets in the Marine Corps.

Marine Officer Interview

Marine Officer

Interviewed at US Marine Corps

Interview Details – Must graduate college with 4-year degree. Officer Selection Officers (OSOs) screen applicants for qualifications. Must pass rigorous 10-week Officer Candidate School, then compete 6-month Basic School, then 3-month Military Occupational Specialty school.

Interview Question – Why do you think you have what it takes to lead the nation's finest fighting force?   View Answer

E-5 Interview

E-5

Interview Details – 3 months of boot camp very mental

Interview Question – pretty simple just stressful   Answer Question

E5 - Marines - Sergeant Interview

E5 - Marines - Sergeant

Interviewed at US Marine Corps

Interview Details – Went on a oral board and was meritoursly promoted to E4. The I reenlisted, after a year and a half, I was promoted to the rank of sergeant.

Interview Question – Why should you be a Sergeant?   Answer Question

Marine Interview

Marine

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview Details – See your local US Marine Corps Recruitter

Interview Question – Do you have tattoos, do drugs, drink alcohol and are you fat?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Field Radio Supervisor Interview

Field Radio Supervisor
San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at US Marine Corps in December 2013.

Interview Details – Recruiters will find what drives you to serve your Country and will help you learn what skills you could learn to better serve.

Interview Question – Why are you joining?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Military sets a standard pay wage.

Cyber Network Chief Interview

Cyber Network Chief

I applied through other source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview Details – - The Cyber Network Chief is an E6 or E7. That takes anywhere from 7 to 10 years to attain that level through a regular promotion cycle.

Interview Question – Are your skill sets current and competitive in the civilian market?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Promotion board