US Marine Corps

Updated Jan 19, 2015
Updated Jan 19, 2015

2.5

E5 - Marines - Sergeant Interview

Interview Questions
    • Is that a bad thing? Well, that depends on your reasons for considering a military enlistment. If you have a strong desire to kill the enemy, the Marine Corps is for you because that is what the Marines do. Either you want that or you don’t, plain and simple. If you simply want a challenge, any other branch of the military will provide you with plenty of opportunities to test yourself. Army Rangers and Green Berets, Air Force Pararescue Jumpers, and the Navy Seals all offer extreme physical and mental challenges outside of the Marine Corps. So if you are considering joining the Marine Corps, think long and hard about what that means before going to a recruiter and signing up.”   Answer Question

Financial Manager Interview

No Felonies, No tattoos, No broken bones, High School Diploma, pass a written test, complete basic training, pass drug test. Must be motivated and willing to be flexible in work hours.

Marine Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Background screening, Knowledge test, physical evaluation

Career Planner Interview

The hiring/interview process began when I took an accessment test. The test scores I received decided the career path I would take within this organization. The scores were sent to a recruiter who contacted me for a face to face meeting. During the meeting he presented me the job options in which I qualified for. I selected the best option and my journey began.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you feel you will be an asset to this organization?   Answer Question

Aviation Radar Repairman Interview

There's not really an interview process. It's more so just a process that ensures that you are physically and mentally capable of your job title through testing.

Maintenance Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at US Marine Corps.

Spoke to a recruiter and was scheduled for initial physical and mental test. Once I passed those, I was given a ship date and entered recruit training a few months later.

Interview Questions
    • Personally, the hardest part was being away from home. Training was not easy, but I was prepared, nothing prepared me for the absence of home life.   Answer Question

Platoon Sergeant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Granite City, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Granite City, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at US Marine Corps.

Long days at MEPS and lots of paperwork

Interview Questions
    • What do you really want to do in the service   View Answer
    Be Patient

Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in M C B H Kaneohe Bay, HI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in M C B H Kaneohe Bay, HI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at US Marine Corps.

Go see a recruiter and he will get you in

Interview Questions
    • make sure your background is relatively clear and you don't do drugs   View Answer
    none

Field Radio Operator Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at US Marine Corps.

They are quite open on all jobs and what you are required to do in that job. I asked for out doors and they gave me just that-field radio.

Interview Questions
    • Do you really want outdoors or not. if yes then that is what you will get, awesome.   Answer Question

Marine Officer Interview

Must graduate college with 4-year degree. Officer Selection Officers (OSOs) screen applicants for qualifications. Must pass rigorous 10-week Officer Candidate School, then compete 6-month Basic School, then 3-month Military Occupational Specialty school.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you have what it takes to lead the nation's finest fighting force?   View Answer