US Marine Corps Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

2.4

Financial Manager Interview

Interview

No Felonies, No tattoos, No broken bones, High School Diploma, pass a written test, complete basic training, pass drug test. Must be motivated and willing to be flexible in work hours.

Marine Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

Background screening, Knowledge test, physical evaluation

E5 - Marines - Sergeant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at US Marine Corps (San Antonio, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

Recruitment process was a breeze. Recruiter did everything and more to get any document needed to get me in the military. The recruiter also answered all my questions to the best of their abilities and explained the values and culture of the organization to me.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a Marine.   1 Answer

Aviation Radar Repairman Interview

Interview

There's not really an interview process. It's more so just a process that ensures that you are physically and mentally capable of your job title through testing.

Career Planner Interview

Interview

The hiring/interview process began when I took an accessment test. The test scores I received decided the career path I would take within this organization. The scores were sent to a recruiter who contacted me for a face to face meeting. During the meeting he presented me the job options in which I qualified for. I selected the best option and my journey began.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you will be an asset to this organization?   Answer Question

Maintenance Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at US Marine Corps (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Spoke to a recruiter and was scheduled for initial physical and mental test. Once I passed those, I was given a ship date and entered recruit training a few months later.

Interview Questions

• Personally, the hardest part was being away from home. Training was not easy, but I was prepared, nothing prepared me for the absence of home life.   Answer Question

Platoon Sergeant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Granite City, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at US Marine Corps (Granite City, IL).

Interview

Long days at MEPS and lots of paperwork

Interview Questions

• What do you really want to do in the service   1 Answer

Negotiation

Be Patient

Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in M C B H Kaneohe Bay, HI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at US Marine Corps (M C B H Kaneohe Bay, HI).

Interview

Go see a recruiter and he will get you in

Interview Questions

• make sure your background is relatively clear and you don't do drugs   1 Answer

Negotiation

none

Field Radio Operator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

They are quite open on all jobs and what you are required to do in that job. I asked for out doors and they gave me just that-field radio.

Interview Questions

• Do you really want outdoors or not. if yes then that is what you will get, awesome.   Answer Question

Marine Officer Interview

Interview

Must graduate college with 4-year degree. Officer Selection Officers (OSOs) screen applicants for qualifications. Must pass rigorous 10-week Officer Candidate School, then compete 6-month Basic School, then 3-month Military Occupational Specialty school.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you have what it takes to lead the nation's finest fighting force?   1 Answer