US Marine Corps

2.1

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Career Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camp Lejeune, NC

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at US Marine Corps in July 2012.

The Marine Corps Career Planning interview process is easy. A essay is required to be written. After the essay the Marine will interview face to face in their Service "B" or "C", depending on the season, with the highesst Career Planner over them. After the Interview is completed, the Marine will submit a Reenlistment/Lateral Move package to their Career Planner and it will be sent to Head Quarters Marine Corps in Quantico, VA.

Police Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camp Lejeune, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at US Marine Corps in May 2012.

Quickest hiring process for anything Law Enforcement related in NC. 2-3 months.

Simple. It's government.

Re-enlistment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at US Marine Corps in September 2011.

Carreer retention specialists tell you a whole bunch of crap, they never know what they are talking about or what is good for you and they don't care. Your just a number or a check in the box for them and thats it. My interview took 5 mins and I knew more going in then I did comming out.

Marine Corps Infantry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camp Lejeune, NC

The process took a dayinterviewed at US Marine Corps in May 2010.

Simple just walk into recruiter and sign the paperwork and your off to boot camp.

none

MOS Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camp Lejeune, NC

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at US Marine Corps in May 2009.

very easy my performance did the talking

i was told to do it and i say ok

Intel Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camp Lejeune, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at US Marine Corps in June 2008.

Walked I into the recruiters office and was signed up that day and had a date for boot camp. 4 years later I have been afghanistan twice and been out to sea. During my experience with the USMC I have been tought many lessons in life leadership and overall ways of life and have proven nothing in life is given to you but it is earned.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in 2 years and I could not answer the question.   View Answer

Officer Candidate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, NC

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at US Marine Corps in February 2008.

The process is intense, but worthwhile. My OSO was outstanding and very helpful. Also, a very nice guy.