US Marine Corps

Relevance Date Difficulty

Police Officer Interview

Police Officer
Camp Lejeune, NC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at US Marine Corps in May 2012.

Interview Details – Quickest hiring process for anything Law Enforcement related in NC. 2-3 months.

Negotiation Details – Simple. It's government.

MOS Instructor Interview

MOS Instructor
Camp Lejeune, NC

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at US Marine Corps in May 2009.

Interview Details – very easy my performance did the talking

Negotiation Details – i was told to do it and i say ok

Career Planner Interview

Career Planner
Camp Lejeune, NC

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at US Marine Corps in July 2012.

Interview Details – The Marine Corps Career Planning interview process is easy. A essay is required to be written. After the essay the Marine will interview face to face in their Service "B" or "C", depending on the season, with the highesst Career Planner over them. After the Interview is completed, the Marine will submit a Reenlistment/Lateral Move package to their Career Planner and it will be sent to Head Quarters Marine Corps in Quantico, VA.

Interview Question – Can I reenlist?   View Answer

Intel Analyst Interview

Intel Analyst
Camp Lejeune, NC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at US Marine Corps in June 2008.

Interview Details – Walked I into the recruiters office and was signed up that day and had a date for boot camp. 4 years later I have been afghanistan twice and been out to sea. During my experience with the USMC I have been tought many lessons in life leadership and overall ways of life and have proven nothing in life is given to you but it is earned.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 2 years and I could not answer the question.   View Answer

Officer Candidate Interview

Officer Candidate
Jacksonville, NC

I applied through other source and the process took 4 months - interviewed at US Marine Corps in February 2008.

Interview Details – The process is intense, but worthwhile. My OSO was outstanding and very helpful. Also, a very nice guy.

Interview Question – Why do you want to be a Marine Officer?   Answer Question

Re-enlistment Interview

Re-enlistment
Jacksonville, NC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at US Marine Corps in September 2011.

Interview Details – Carreer retention specialists tell you a whole bunch of crap, they never know what they are talking about or what is good for you and they don't care. Your just a number or a check in the box for them and thats it. My interview took 5 mins and I knew more going in then I did comming out.

Interview Questions

Marine Corps Infantry Interview

Marine Corps Infantry
Camp Lejeune, NC

The process took a day - interviewed at US Marine Corps in May 2010.

Interview Details – Simple just walk into recruiter and sign the paperwork and your off to boot camp.

Negotiation Details – none

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for US Marine Corps? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at US Marine Corps interview questions and advice in Jacksonville, NC. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by US Marine Corps employees and interview candidates.