US Marine Corps

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview Details – Was pretty easy. So long as you are physically fit, meet the asvab qualiflications, and no criminal history. Your pretty much in, as long as your not disabled to badly. You go take a drug test and then you take a physical and your on your way to basic training. If you make it through that part then you go to Marine combat training then your school for your MOS, meaning the job you choose.

Negotiation Details – I was given a bonus for school and another for college, but I had no idea I would be getting that I just wanted to be a Marine.

Dothan, AL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview Details – They had multiple performance test for your physical abilities. I had to travel 4 hours to take the ASVAB test and was extremely nervous. Some parts of the test were extremely difficult and focused on information learned in high school. The enlisting process was again 4 hours away and very awkward. A lot of people had their parents with them and other family.

Interview Question – Please do pull ups. Please duck walk across the room   View Answer

Interviewed at US Marine Corps

Interview Details – recruiter

Interview Question – signing the contract   Answer Question

Worked for US Marine Corps? Contribute to the Community!