US Marine Corps US Marine Linguist Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

US Marine Linguist Interview

The Recruiter was extremely helpful, but people have widely varying experiences. Take the time to verify what you're told online or with friends; a very few recruiters will lie, but, as in my case, many of them just aren't that familiar with the ins and outs of the position you're looking at. I ended up doing something very different than what I signed up for. The Recruiters will get you through everything as far as admin goes, but you'll have to score well on the asvab, then pass the dlab. If there's a way to prepare for the dlab I don't know what it is. The test mostly has you learning mini languages to apply to 4 or 5 questions and seeing how well you can pick up on the new grammatical rules, words, etc and from that how much meaning you can glean from a passage.

Interview Questions
Easy, most recruiters will go out of their way to get a linguist

Other Interview Reviews for US Marine Corps

US Marine Linguist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 months - interviewed at US Marine Corps in September 2009.

hiring process is very long and detailed. they need to know everything about you and get you prepared for bootcamp

Interview Questions
    there was none

Worked for US Marine Corps? Contribute to the Community!