US Medical Supplies Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at US Medical Supplies

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at US Medical Supplies.

Very simple and straightforward. Nothing out of the ordinary. People were generally nice, but it just seemed to easy to get a job here. Almost like they are desperate for employees. Interview process was quicker than anything else I have ever experienced. I would recommend applying here if you are having difficulty getting interviews elsewhere.

Interview Questions

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

The process took a dayinterviewed at US Medical Supplies in July 2011.

Typical hiring process. I met with the sales manager in person after a brief phone interview. Not really any substance to his questions and he seemed uncomfortable and kind of spaced out half way through. That should have been a clue that this was not going to be a good fit.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, they basically offer a really low base plan with pie in the sky promises of fat commissions down the road. To my knowledge, no one on the sales staff ever actually achieves the bonus levels so most make around 25-28k a year.