US Minority Business Development Agency

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at US Minority Business Development Agency in April 2014.

Interview Details – Submitted my resume and cover letter via email. Had a phone interview (lasted about 30 minutes) and then an in person group interview with the Program Development Specialist, the Program Director, the Marketing Director and the two current interns whose position I would be filling. I also had to give a 7 minute presentation on a topic selected by the staff (it happened to be Strengthening Manufacturing Supply Chains).

Interview Question – The phone interview consisted of questions like "What has been your biggest challenge", "What is your biggest accomplishment" "What do you know about the company" etc. The group interview was a little intimating because it was a visual presentation in front of the entire staff, but the questions were very standard and not difficult.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at US Minority Business Development Agency.

Interview Details – Really straightforward - "Tell me about yourself"

Very Easy Interview

Business Development Intern Interview

Business Development Intern
Washington, DC

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at US Minority Business Development Agency in January 2011.

Interview Details – The interviewing process was pretty straight forward. It was all behavioral, looking to see how you might be a fit for the agency. They got back to me pretty quickly.

Interview Question – Tell me about your background?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It is an unpaid internship so really take that into consideration.

Worked for US Minority Business Development Agency? Contribute to the Community!