US National Archives and Records Administration

www.archives.gov
  www.archives.gov

US National Archives and Records Administration Research Intern Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at US National Archives and Records Administration

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Research Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at US National Archives and Records Administration in March 2009.

I originally applied via my school's career center but decided to contact the recruiter directly. After 10 minutes on the phone with her, she offered me the internship. I guess many students didn't apply, given the internship was offered to me, without much effort on my part. Most of the employees I met with during a informational interview seemed boring & were responsible for documenting numerous gov't documents. Although I talked to a few who did their own research on the side. The atmosphere seemed dulled and dead, I ultimately decided to reject the offer.

Interview Questions
  • Looking over your CV you have no prior experience or have shown any interest in government, so why do want this internship?   View Answer