US National Guard

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Physical Therapy Assistant Interview

Physical Therapy Assistant

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at US National Guard in February 2012.

Interview Details – I created an account and resume with usajobs.gov and applied on line, very easy. Once the posting closed and my credentials were verified and I was found eligable for the position, my resume was forwarded to the selecting official. I then received a phone call from the selecting officials office for an initial interview, then after refferance checks was called back for the job offer.

Interview Question – Behavioral/ situational, name a time that you had a difficult problem with a co-worker and how you resolved it.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I had put in for multiple jobs in various locations and had multiple offers. I declined this one as I had received another offer with better career opportunities in the same field.

Worked for US National Guard? Contribute to the Community!