US National Guard Physical Therapy Assistant Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Physical Therapy Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at US National Guard in February 2012.

I created an account and resume with usajobs.gov and applied on line, very easy. Once the posting closed and my credentials were verified and I was found eligable for the position, my resume was forwarded to the selecting official. I then received a phone call from the selecting officials office for an initial interview, then after refferance checks was called back for the job offer.

Interview Questions
  • Behavioral/ situational, name a time that you had a difficult problem with a co-worker and how you resolved it.   View Answer

I had put in for multiple jobs in various locations and had multiple offers. I declined this one as I had received another offer with better career opportunities in the same field.

Worked for US National Guard? Contribute to the Community!