US Navy

Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Washington, DC

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at US Navy in April 2010.

Interview Details – In person interview, background check, and polygraph screening.

Interview Questions

• Several questions pertaining to background check/polygraph test.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Find out up front what special pay you are entitled prior to transfer on station.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Great Lakes, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at US Navy in May 2011.

Interview Details – I applied for the GS position on USAJOBS.gov and my resume was found eligible. A few days later my resume was referred to the hiring officials, a month later I was contacted to set up a phone interview.

Interview Question – What software programs would you use for a Financial Tech position?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at US Navy

Worked for US Navy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at US Navy Administrative Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by US Navy employees and interview candidates.