US Navy

Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Washington, DC

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at US Navy in April 2010.

Interview Details – In person interview, background check, and polygraph screening.

Interview Questions

• Several questions pertaining to background check/polygraph test.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Find out up front what special pay you are entitled prior to transfer on station.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Great Lakes, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at US Navy in May 2011.

Interview Details – I applied for the GS position on USAJOBS.gov and my resume was found eligible. A few days later my resume was referred to the hiring officials, a month later I was contacted to set up a phone interview.

Interview Question – What software programs would you use for a Financial Tech position?   View Answer

Worked for US Navy? Contribute to the Community!