Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at US Navy
- Electronics Technician (20)
- Naval Officer (15)
- Information Systems Technician (12)
- Engineer (12)
- Logistics Specialist (10)
- Nuclear Electricians Mate Navy (9)
- E5 - Navy - Petty Officer Second Class (9)
- E6 - Navy - Petty Officer, First Class (8)
- Enlisted (7)
- Recruit (7)
- Hospital Corpsman (7)
- Fire Controlman (6)
- Nuclear Submarine Officer (6)
- Aviation Electronics Technician (6)
- Avionics Technician (5)
- Manager (5)
- Engineering (5)
- Operations Specialist (5)
- US Navy (5)
- Contract Specialist (5)
- Aircraft Mechanic (4)
- Naval Aviator (4)
- Aerospace Engineer (4)
- US Navy Sailor E4 (4)
- Surface Warfare Officer (4)
- E7 - Navy - Chief Petty Officer (4)
- Nuclear Electronics Technician (4)
- Sailor (4)
- Program Manager (4)
- Cryptologic Technician (3)
Administrative Assistant Interview
I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at US Navy (Augusta, GA) in September 2014.
While not directly related to the actual interview, it is critical that you use the job description and key words to get into the GS process. If you do not have key words, your resume will never even make it to the hiring manager for consideration.
With the GS system, you are limited as the salary is based on the grade you are hired at
Other Interview Reviews for US Navy
Administrative Assistant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at US Navy (Great Lakes, IL) in May 2011.
I applied for the GS position on USAJOBS.gov and my resume was found eligible. A few days later my resume was referred to the hiring officials, a month later I was contacted to set up a phone interview.
- What software programs would you use for a Financial Tech position? 1 Answer
Administrative Assistant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at US Navy (Washington, DC) in April 2010.
In person interview, background check, and polygraph screening.
Find out up front what special pay you are entitled prior to transfer on station.