US Navy Director Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Director Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at US Navy in July 2011.

The interview simply consisted of a 1 on 1 discussion with the Commanding Officer. After that, she reviewed all applicants and made her decision. I would not say that this follows the typical interview process found in the civilian world.

Interview Questions
  • What previous positions have you held which would make you qualified to move into this position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for US Navy

Director Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at US Navy in April 2009.

Called by a former supervisor who works at the company to notify me of the opportunity. Went for interview two weeks later. The interview went well. Because of the working atmosphere (close proximity with other staff, no private office, parking logistics) and other less than desirable factors, I decided the position was not for me so I did not follow up because I was no longer interested in the position. My current position offers more conveniences and probably a better salary.

Interview Questions
    • If you were selected for the position and faced a new circumstance, would you know how to respond or would you have to refer to the applicable regulations?   Answer Question