US Navy Electronics Technician Interview Questions

Updated Aug 6, 2015

1.4

Electronics Technician Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Navy.

Interview

Spoke with a recruiter who gave me an aptitude test and offered me a series of positions available that I could do. You get information on the pay and benefits but everything is glamorized. You will not know where you get stationed until much later in the process which can be tough if you have to plan accordingly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for US Navy

Electronics Technician Interview

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter and took a pre-placement exam to determine what jobs I was eligible for. I ended up in the AECF program and chose to be an Electronics Technician after boot camp.

Negotiation

N/A

Electronics Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at US Navy.

Interview

You are required to take a physical fitness test, your ASVAB (which is not very hard), and tons of medical examinations including drug tests. You need to be very available to be able to meet with recruiters whenever they are ready.

Interview Questions

• There are not interview questions, they are simply looking for semi-intelligent people who are in shape.   Answer Question

Electronics Technician Interview

Interview

Go to MEPS and fill out your paperwork.

Electronics Technician Interview

Interview

ASVAB testing, presented options for job ratings

Negotiation

n/a

Electronics Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Navy.

Interview

Go to the recruiters office and tell them what you would like to do.

Negotiation

Read all paperwork to know what you are getting into.

Electronics Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Navy.

Interview

A test must be taken for job placement. Recruiters will try and convince you to take what is needed by the military.

Interview Questions

• Getting what you want may not be a reality. Often recruits are told they can switch later, and this is true, but it is often a very difficult process. It may never be a possibility.   Answer Question

Electronics Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Navy.

Interview

Sign up at local recruiting office.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, good luck at boot camp.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at US Navy (Fort Worth, TX) in July 2011.

Interview

I displayed interest to a recruiter who then followed up with me at my house. There was an informal personal interview followed by and aptitude test taken on a computer after which point the recruiter started my in processing paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Their prime focus was on eligibility so, they made sure I didn't have a criminal record and didn't need any waivers to enter.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gilroy, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at US Navy (Gilroy, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Contact the recruiter office, asked about benefits and what the navy can do for me. Do a placement test, medical and background sreening. Fill out paperwork about your experience. What you desire to work in the navy

Interview Questions

• What are the college benefits, medical, and retirement   Answer Question