US Navy Engineering Manager Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Navy (Washington, DC) in May 2008.

Interview

1 panel interview after resume and references sumitted

Negotiation

Limited negotiation ability -- standard compensation range

Other Interview Reviews for US Navy

Engineering Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at US Navy in August 2011.

Interview

At ReCellular, Inc., a cellular phone remanufacturing and reuse company in Dexter, Michigan, a team of people put together a list of interview questions that immediately improved their hiring process. The team first defined the qualities, characteristics and basic aptitude they wanted to find in a potential remanufacturing employee. They wanted to find people who shared these characteristics:

Interview Questions

Engineering Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Navy in May 2007.

Interview

Interview was 3 on 1; lasted 1 hour, and address ability to perform as a technical warrant holder for the Naval Sea Systems Command, as the Chief Engineer in a Regional Maintenance capacity for the maintenance and modernization of nuclear submarines.

Interview Questions

• How do you balance the need for getting a submarine with a complex technical problem back to sea as quickly as possible, while ensuring the complete safety of the crew?   1 Answer