US Navy Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

2.2

Aviation Structural Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at US Navy (New York, NY).

Interview

Go to MEPS, go through medical exams. If there's anything wrong with you just denie it. They will look in your butt and check out your balls, test you for diseases and send you off for war.

Interview Questions

• How many times you smoke weed? How many times you been arrested?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Sign the dotted line. you are now property of uncle sam. its the military negotiation doesnt exist.

Network Security Interview

Interview

Just go to recruiters office and sign-up, the military does ask personal questions to see if you actually qualify for the military, but the process is nothing like interviewing for a civilian job.

Fire Controlman Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at US Navy (Phila, PA).

Interview

You approach recruiters at any station, and can begin the dialogue and learning about what options are available to you. You will take an ASVAB test to determine your cursory knowledge of mathematics, English, science, mechanics and logic. Based on your scores, you enter into Delayed Entry until you go to boot camp.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my history with drugs, violence, law enforcement and education.   1 Answer

E1 Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at US Navy.

Interview

Talk to a recruiter, take the ASVAB, physical examination, and choose a career path. Arrival at MEPS starts the process, attend 8 weeks at recruit training command, Great Lakes, IL, then A-School.

Naval Aviator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at US Navy.

Interview

After meeting min requirements for aptitude, the interview was a panel session with three senior officers in a round table discussion. Often times the same question was asked by different people on the board. I don't have proof, but looking back I think this was their way of determining how assertive you are. I think they were looking for you to speak up and tell them you had already answered the question, and to clarify what they were trying to determine by asking it again.

US Navy Sailor E4 Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at US Navy.

Interview

No interview really. Just a Navy Wide Advancement Exam. If you study you rear end off, and generally are squared away, you shouldn't have a problem advancing up to E6, depending on you rate. Gets harder when you want to move to Khakis.

O1 - Navy - Ensign Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at US Navy.

Interview

Standardized testing, paperwork and face-to-face with recruiter. Sample questions: What do you want to do in the Navy. How were your grades in school. Do you have a criminal record. Did you ever smoke pot. Do you like movies about Gladiators, etc.

Interview Questions

• Are you in good shape? Do you have any medical conditions.   1 Answer

Aviation Electronics Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at US Navy (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Simple review of basic eligibility. Do you have a high school diploma? What are you interested in? Are you drug free? The Navy just wants to ensure you are willing and able (and basically qualified) to serve your country. The recruiter contacts you, or you contact the recruiter. Once you make it through a series of their questions to determine eligibility, you go the the MEPS station for additional screening. Here you select a job and date for boot camp.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at US Navy.

Interview

It took 6 months of exercise, diet, paperwork and a clean record to get in. It also required an IQ test of sorts and a physical. You will also be expected to workout and learn as a team with your fellow prospective recruits.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a criminal record ?   1 Answer

Load Dispatcher Interview

Interview

In order to get interviewed for the position, I had to attain a level of knowledge that was expected of a load dispatcher. Some of the knowledge was gained through years of experience and some was self taught through books. Once my level of knowledge had been verified by other sources, I was given the final interview. In this final interview with a Reactor Officer, he asked me a series of level of knowledge questions that pertained to being a load dispatcher.

Interview Questions

• What do you think are the duties of a load dispatcher?   Answer Question