US Navy Interview Questions & Reviews

2.3

Logistics Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 months - interviewed at US Navy in July 2010.

There is no interview process. Meet with a recruiter pass the ASVAB testing portion and see what jobs that you qualify for. Go to MEPS do a physical pick a rate and get a date for entrance into bootcamp.

Interview Questions
    • What are the technical terms that is used to process a requisition to send off the ship   Answer Question

ET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Winston-Salem, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at US Navy in June 2010.

Just sign up. Its the military, long as youre not a criminal and you are drug free you can get in no problem. Just know what you want to do meaning that you research the job offers within the navy before you go signing away

there isnt any

Enlisted Sailor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at US Navy.

You take ASVAB placement test to establish what "jobs" or rates you qualify for. Then you have to submit information for a background check and undergo medical evaluation to establish suitablity

Interview Questions
    • Mainly questions to establish if you are going to be an "at-risk" enlistee or not allowed to enlist: arrest record, drug use, financial standing, driving record, medical conditions, citizenship   Answer Question
    None

Aviation Electrician Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at US Navy.

Sign you name on the dotted line....if you qualify after taking the ASVAB test then you will have your choice of jobs, which the recruiter will go over with you. It's not a very lengthy process, but come armed with questions and possibly a friend or trusted person who has, recently, gone through the process themselves and will know what the recruiter is talking about. This will also not allow the recruiter/s to influence you into something you won't like or enjoy as a career in the Navy. Then you won't be one of the individuals who you'll hear saying, "my recruiter screwed me."

Recruit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at US Navy in August 2010.

Must be physically, morally, and mentally qualified. Must pass an ASVAB screening test with a 50 AFQT score or higher. Can no have any open court cases. Must meet height and weight standards.

Nuclear Electricians Mate Navy Interview

Find a recruiters office, sign your name, take the test...pass. the initial test isnt that hard but the follow has a large portion of math and science that will trip most people up, but maintain focus and you'll be in the higher end of things

Interview Questions
    • nuke school is way harder then anyone will ever tell you   Answer Question

Surface Warfare Officer - Nuclear Interview

Applied to the Navy's Nuclear Propulsion Officer Candidate (NUPOC) Program through an officer recruiter after meeting said recruiter during a visit to my university. After a detailed application process, I was invited to Naval Reactors in Washington DC for a formal interview. This consisted first of technical interviews in the morning with two experienced engineers who had worked at NR for years. The more intimidating interview was in the afternoon, with the 4-star admiral in charge of the program.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question was explaining a single unsatisfactory grade on my college transcript (for Differential Equations).   Answer Question

E-6 US Navy Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at US Navy.

Went to talk with recruiter, signed the paper work , went to MEPS, got medical review by a crazy doctor that must have come out of Cannon Ball Run, you know, the one who wanted to use the glove to check everyones' prostate, took a test, and I was off to boot camp.

Interior Communications Electrician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Norfolk, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at US Navy in October 2010.

They do a detailed interview of your background including asking family and friends about you and what you do. They also look into body piercing and tattoos that you have and whether you have a police report or not.

Interview Questions
    Make sure you know what your contract is before you sign it.

E5 - Navy - Petty Officer Second Class Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at US Navy.

Took the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery in high school and was contacted by the recruiter. Went into the Delayed Entry Program for several months waiting for a spot in the Advanced Computer and Electronics Field to open up. During that time, I learned some Basic Military Requirements and did some physical training to automatically advance to E-2 out of recruit training.

Interview Questions
    • They ask for pretty much every single document related to you so make sure you can dig those up.   Answer Question