US Navy Logistics Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2015

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at US Navy (Troy, MI).

Interview

There was not an interview as the positions within this organization is all voluntary depending upon your Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery scores as an enlisted or you attend a university utilizing either the Navy Reserve Officer Training Program or Naval Academy.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for US Navy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at US Navy (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I went inside the recruiting office and was blown away by all of the opportunities

Interview Questions

• How do i feel about leaving my family   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was not really a negotiation. It was more like bring in your college credits and we could bump you up a pay grade.

Logistics Specialist Interview

Interview

Get the rating school and pass the advancement exams

Interview Questions

• What can you do to advance faster.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at US Navy (Newport News, VA) in December 2011.

Interview

I just went to a recruiting office and had to take an assessment, a drug test, and fill out a big questionaire on my life history. After being cleared for background and drug testing i went to richmond and had a physical done and once all was completed i met with a person that gave me a choice of jobs. I chose the one i liked signed my contract and was giving a departure date and finalized it all by reciting my oath to make it official.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Navy (San Diego, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

There is no per say interview when enlisting in the Navy. You are processed through with a series of background and medical screening. There is really no preparation needed besides being a legitimate candidate.

Interview Questions

• Personal questions to see if you qualify lawfully and medically   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at US Navy (Corpus Christi, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

A quick back ground check and investigation on your record. Recruiter will ask your parents questions if 17. Easy process but can take up to a year in dep. I had to get below the max weight to enter the service which was difficult. Monthly parties to meet other recruits before ship date.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you used drugs?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at US Navy (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

Fairly easy. Got accepted without much difficulty. See my recruiter. He ask me some simple question, and go take the exam, passed without much difficulty. Waited a few months before going to boot camp.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at US Navy (Chicago, IL) in July 2010.

Interview

There is no interview process. Meet with a recruiter pass the ASVAB testing portion and see what jobs that you qualify for. Go to MEPS do a physical pick a rate and get a date for entrance into bootcamp.

Interview Questions

• What are the technical terms that is used to process a requisition to send off the ship   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at US Navy (San Mateo, CA) in September 2008.

Interview

Apply at your local recruiting station. They will have you fill out paperwork and take a practice test to see if you qualify. You must be able to pass a physical, a written exam encompassing English, basic math and reading comprehension, science and data entry, and a background check. If you have committed any felony, you won't pass.

Interview Questions

• The ASVAB exam is difficult for some people, especially those who get nervous taking tests.   Answer Question

Negotiation

If you qualify, you choose your job or "rate" from a catalogue based off your ASVAB score. The higher your score, the more likely you are to get job you want. Be sure to get any promise your recruiter makes you in writing before you sign your contract.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Macon, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Navy (Macon, GA) in February 2008.

Interview

Its the military so there is a physical screening and there is also 8 weeks of basic training (bootcamp).

Interview Questions

• Everybody has a different opinion on exactly how they viewed their military experience. Will you like the Military is a question that cannot be answered. Some love it. Some hate it.   Answer Question