US Navy

7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at US Navy in August 2010.

Interview Details – Fairly easy. Got accepted without much difficulty. See my recruiter. He ask me some simple question, and go take the exam, passed without much difficulty. Waited a few months before going to boot camp.

Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 months - interviewed at US Navy in July 2010.

Interview Details – There is no interview process. Meet with a recruiter pass the ASVAB testing portion and see what jobs that you qualify for. Go to MEPS do a physical pick a rate and get a date for entrance into bootcamp.

Interview Question – What are the technical terms that is used to process a requisition to send off the ship   Answer Question

Troy, MI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at US Navy.

Interview Details – There was not an interview as the positions within this organization is all voluntary depending upon your Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery scores as an enlisted or you attend a university utilizing either the Navy Reserve Officer Training Program or Naval Academy.

Interview Question – There were no unexpected question during the process.   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied in-person and the process took 7 months - interviewed at US Navy.

Interview Details – I went inside the recruiting office and was blown away by all of the opportunities

Interview Question – How do i feel about leaving my family   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was not really a negotiation. It was more like bring in your college credits and we could bump you up a pay grade.

Interviewed at US Navy

Interview Details – Get the rating school and pass the advancement exams

Interview Question – What can you do to advance faster.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

San Mateo, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at US Navy in September 2008.

Interview Details – Apply at your local recruiting station. They will have you fill out paperwork and take a practice test to see if you qualify. You must be able to pass a physical, a written exam encompassing English, basic math and reading comprehension, science and data entry, and a background check. If you have committed any felony, you won't pass.

Interview Question – The ASVAB exam is difficult for some people, especially those who get nervous taking tests.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – If you qualify, you choose your job or "rate" from a catalogue based off your ASVAB score. The higher your score, the more likely you are to get job you want. Be sure to get any promise your recruiter makes you in writing before you sign your contract.

Macon, GA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at US Navy in February 2008.

Interview Details – Its the military so there is a physical screening and there is also 8 weeks of basic training (bootcamp).

Interview Question – Everybody has a different opinion on exactly how they viewed their military experience. Will you like the Military is a question that cannot be answered. Some love it. Some hate it.   Answer Question

Worked for US Navy? Contribute to the Community!