US Navy

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at US Navy in February 2012.

Interview Details – Very good

Interview Question – what is your weaknesses   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – not a good salary

Bon Ami, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at US Navy in December 2008.

Interview Details – I was extremely nervous I imagine I sounded ridiculous. I should have practiced more. You'd think phone interviews would be easier but the person interviewing me spoke very fast which made me more nervous.

Interview Question – All basic questions the salary expectations are always difficult, don't want to be eliminated but don't want to low ball myself.   Answer Question

Manager

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at US Navy in July 2010.

Interview Details – We don't interview to move to the next position in the Navy. We take an examination and if we pass that examination we enter a pool of promotion eligible candidates. A selection board is created to review the promotion eligible candidates and a quota is given to the board. The board reviews candidate performance records and selects the best people up to the quota of candidates. Those that make the cut are promoted.

Interview Question – We don't interview in the Navy, but there is no place for me to select this choice.   Answer Question

Worked for US Navy? Contribute to the Community!