US Navy Manager Interview Questions

3.7

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at US Navy (San Diego, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Very good

not a good salary

Other Interview Reviews for US Navy

Anonymous Employee in Bon Ami, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at US Navy (Bon Ami, TX) in December 2008.

Interview

I was extremely nervous I imagine I sounded ridiculous. I should have practiced more. You'd think phone interviews would be easier but the person interviewing me spoke very fast which made me more nervous.

Interview Questions

• All basic questions the salary expectations are always difficult, don't want to be eliminated but don't want to low ball myself.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at US Navy in July 2010.

Interview

We don't interview to move to the next position in the Navy. We take an examination and if we pass that examination we enter a pool of promotion eligible candidates. A selection board is created to review the promotion eligible candidates and a quota is given to the board. The board reviews candidate performance records and selects the best people up to the quota of candidates. Those that make the cut are promoted.

Interview Questions

• We don't interview in the Navy, but there is no place for me to select this choice.   Answer Question