US Navy Recruit Interview Questions

Updated Apr 28, 2015

1.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maitland, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at US Navy (Maitland, FL).

Interview

Visit your local recruiter to get prerequisites and helpful information for successful sign up. Remember to get as much in writing as you can and don't commit to joining unless you have a job title in your contract.

Interview Questions

• Usually medical or drug use questions are the ones that trip most candidates up.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for US Navy

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at US Navy (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2011.

Interview

Went to local office, talked to a recruiter. Filled out some background information. Spoke to recruiter, set up testing and physical. Reviewed results and signed up. they spoke to me forever about the opportunities.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at US Navy (Springfield, MA) in November 2010.

Interview

Applicant must be physically fit and have a clean record in most cases. Job assignment must be chosen immediately but may be changed later.

Interview Questions

• Are you or have you ever been a member of the communist party?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at US Navy (Houston, TX) in August 2010.

Interview

Must be physically, morally, and mentally qualified. Must pass an ASVAB screening test with a 50 AFQT score or higher. Can no have any open court cases. Must meet height and weight standards.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at US Navy (San Diego, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

You take the asvab, have a high school diploma and a heartbeat

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at US Navy (Daytona Beach, FL) in September 2009.

Interview

In High school I was approached by the recruiter and asked if I wanted to join. no unexpected questions just background information such as drug use any tickets and court convictions. Also information to help place me in the correct field.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was told what the pay scale was.

Recruit Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at US Navy.

Interview

Aptitude test, medical and drug screening. Job interest and matching. When you go in, it is very important to do your best on the ASVAB test, as it will determine what jobs you qualify for.