US Navy

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at US Navy in August 2010.

Interview Details – Must be physically, morally, and mentally qualified. Must pass an ASVAB screening test with a 50 AFQT score or higher. Can no have any open court cases. Must meet height and weight standards.

Interview Question – Where do you want to do with your life?   Answer Question

Springfield, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at US Navy in November 2010.

Interview Details – Applicant must be physically fit and have a clean record in most cases. Job assignment must be chosen immediately but may be changed later.

Interview Question – Are you or have you ever been a member of the communist party?   View Answer

San Diego, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at US Navy in April 2010.

Interview Details – You take the asvab, have a high school diploma and a heartbeat

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Daytona Beach, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 8 months - interviewed at US Navy in September 2009.

Interview Details – In High school I was approached by the recruiter and asked if I wanted to join. no unexpected questions just background information such as drug use any tickets and court convictions. Also information to help place me in the correct field.

Interview Question – NONE   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was told what the pay scale was.

Maitland, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at US Navy.

Interview Details – Visit your local recruiter to get prerequisites and helpful information for successful sign up. Remember to get as much in writing as you can and don't commit to joining unless you have a job title in your contract.

Interview Question – Usually medical or drug use questions are the ones that trip most candidates up.   View Answer

Recruit

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at US Navy.

Interview Details – Aptitude test, medical and drug screening. Job interest and matching. When you go in, it is very important to do your best on the ASVAB test, as it will determine what jobs you qualify for.

Interview Question – Have you ever been convicted of any felonies?   Answer Question

Worked for US Navy? Contribute to the Community!