US Postal Service Casual Interview Questions

1.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I interviewed at US Postal Service (Denver, CO) in June 2014.

Interview

Called me in to fill out paper work. There was no interview. The person conducting the "interview" was nice but unprofessional. The process took about 30 minutes. I had to do two days of orientation in the classroom. But I didn't receive no on the job instructor.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Other Interview Reviews for US Postal Service

Casual Interview

Interview

I sent in my application and heard back from them in about a week, I was then told to schedule a drug test -- then they invited me to orientation from there. At orientation you fill out a LOT of forms, then you're interviewed. Afterwards they send you off to go work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merrifield, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Merrifield, VA) in February 2013.

Interview

Applied online, took drug test and interviewed. Very easy and lots of paper work during screening and med eval. I passed and offered a job. 2 days of orientation, then suppose to start the next day. $12 a hr, no benefits. 180 day job offer. Only hired because heavy load during this time of year. Was told must be able to work weekends and overtime will be avail. Not sure if I can handle this as my second job or not. Still undecided.

Interview Questions

• Do you what is safe and what is not safe? Can you show up to work on time?   1 Answer

Negotiation

2 day orientation is on Monday, must decide by then. Can I survive on 4 hrs of sleep a day working 2 full time jobs?

Casual Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Postal Service in October 2011.

Interview

I applied in the beginning of september. They only contact you by email. After i applied, about two weeks later i took the personality assessment and was asked to schedule a date and time to go take the test for the post office that same week. After taking the exam about three weeks went by and i was invited to the interview in October. I started work in the middle of November.