US Postal Service

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at US Postal Service

Interview Details – I sent in my application and heard back from them in about a week, I was then told to schedule a drug test -- then they invited me to orientation from there. At orientation you fill out a LOT of forms, then you're interviewed. Afterwards they send you off to go work.

Interview Question – Nothing really   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Merrifield, VA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at US Postal Service in February 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online, took drug test and interviewed. Very easy and lots of paper work during screening and med eval. I passed and offered a job. 2 days of orientation, then suppose to start the next day. $12 a hr, no benefits. 180 day job offer. Only hired because heavy load during this time of year.

Was told must be able to work weekends and overtime will be avail. Not sure if I can handle this as my second job or not. Still undecided.

Interview Question – Do you what is safe and what is not safe? Can you show up to work on time?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – 2 day orientation is on Monday, must decide by then. Can I survive on 4 hrs of sleep a day working 2 full time jobs?

Very Easy Interview

Casual

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at US Postal Service in October 2011.

Interview Details – I applied in the beginning of september. They only contact you by email. After i applied, about two weeks later i took the personality assessment and was asked to schedule a date and time to go take the test for the post office that same week. After taking the exam about three weeks went by and i was invited to the interview in October. I started work in the middle of November.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at US Postal Service

Worked for US Postal Service? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at US Postal Service Casual interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by US Postal Service employees and interview candidates.