US Postal Service

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Industrial Engineer

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at US Postal Service.

Interview Details – Simple, waited about a month after I submitted application and had a phone interview. About 3 weeks later had an on site interview. Questions were intermediate and required some thought put into them.

Interview Question – How would you rearrange the plant?   Answer Question

Operations Industrial Engineer

I applied online - interviewed at US Postal Service in March 2013.

Interview Details – The process took bery long. After 2 months, a phone interview; then a month later the decision.

Interview Question – Different situational questions about the job.   Answer Question

Oklahoma City, OK

I applied online and interviewed at US Postal Service.

Interview Details – The first round is a phone interview that lasts around 20-30 minutes. They asked all situation based questions. This is an entry level position and being a recent graduate a lot of the questions I had to answer based on college classes. After maybe the 5th question the asked me just to talk about a specific project.

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you used quality control to reach a certain goal.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I had another job offer

Worked for US Postal Service? Contribute to the Community!