Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at US Postal Service
- City Carrier Assistant (118)
- Rural Carrier Associate (82)
- CCA (79)
- PSE Mail Processing Clerk (49)
- PSE Clerk (44)
- Rca (35)
- CITY LETTER CARRIER (21)
- Casual Mail Handler (18)
- Mail Carrier (13)
- Mail Handler (13)
- Mail Handler Assistant (11)
- Mail Processing Clerk (10)
- City Carrier (8)
- Distribution Clerk (6)
- TE Letter Carrier (6)
- Postal Support Employee (5)
- Postmaster Relief (5)
- Transitional Employee - Letter Carrier (5)
- Operations Industrial Engineer (4)
- Postmaster (4)
- Casual (4)
- Sub Rural Carrier (4)
- PMr (4)
- Data Conversion Operator (4)
- Rural Carrier Associate USPS (4)
- PSE Data Conversion Operator (3)
- Shipping Solutions Specialist (3)
- PSE Processing Clerk (3)
- City Carrier Assistant I (3)
- Accountant (3)
Operations Industrial Engineer Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.
Applied online and received an email for a onsite interview a couple of months later. Interviewed with three people who rotated asking me questions. Asked me questions about past experiences/ education and some technical questions. Interview lasted 45 minutes to an hour and was followed by a half hour tour of the facility.
- Asked about strengths, weaknesses, how you would react in certain situations. Asked about facility layout and operations experience Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for US Postal Service
Operations Industrial Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Postal Service.
Simple, waited about a month after I submitted application and had a phone interview. About 3 weeks later had an on site interview. Questions were intermediate and required some thought put into them.
- How would you rearrange the plant? Answer Question
Operations Industrial Engineer InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at US Postal Service in March 2013.
The process took bery long. After 2 months, a phone interview; then a month later the decision.
- Different situational questions about the job. Answer Question
Operations Industrial Engineer InterviewDeclined OfferDifficult Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Oklahoma City, OK).
The first round is a phone interview that lasts around 20-30 minutes. They asked all situation based questions. This is an entry level position and being a recent graduate a lot of the questions I had to answer based on college classes. After maybe the 5th question the asked me just to talk about a specific project.
- Tell me a time when you used quality control to reach a certain goal. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
I had another job offer