Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at US Postal Service
- City Carrier Assistant (91)
- Rural Carrier Associate (52)
- CCA (50)
- PSE Mail Processing Clerk (33)
- PSE Clerk (31)
- Rca (25)
- CITY LETTER CARRIER (20)
- Casual Mail Handler (16)
- Mail Carrier (11)
- Mail Handler (10)
- Mail Processing Clerk (9)
- City Carrier (7)
- Distribution Clerk (6)
- TE Letter Carrier (6)
- Mail Handler Assistant (6)
- Postmaster Relief (5)
- Transitional Employee - Letter Carrier (5)
- Data Conversion Operator (4)
- Casual (4)
- PMr (4)
- Accountant (3)
- Sub Rural Carrier (3)
- Analyst (3)
- Industrial Engineer (3)
- Shipping Solutions Specialist (3)
- Postal Support Employee (3)
- Operations Industrial Engineer (3)
- Manager (3)
- Supervisor Customer Service (3)
- Letter Carrier (3)
Operations Industrial Engineer Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at US Postal Service.
Simple, waited about a month after I submitted application and had a phone interview. About 3 weeks later had an on site interview. Questions were intermediate and required some thought put into them.
- How would you rearrange the plant? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for US Postal Service
Operations Industrial Engineer InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at US Postal Service in March 2013.
The process took bery long. After 2 months, a phone interview; then a month later the decision.
- Different situational questions about the job. Answer Question
Operations Industrial Engineer InterviewDeclined OfferDifficult InterviewDeclined OfferDifficult Interview
I applied online – interviewed at US Postal Service (Oklahoma City, OK).
The first round is a phone interview that lasts around 20-30 minutes. They asked all situation based questions. This is an entry level position and being a recent graduate a lot of the questions I had to answer based on college classes. After maybe the 5th question the asked me just to talk about a specific project.
- Tell me a time when you used quality control to reach a certain goal. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
I had another job offer