US Postal Service Operations Industrial Engineer Interview Questions

Updated May 14, 2015

3.5

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online and received an email for a onsite interview a couple of months later. Interviewed with three people who rotated asking me questions. Asked me questions about past experiences/ education and some technical questions. Interview lasted 45 minutes to an hour and was followed by a half hour tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• Asked about strengths, weaknesses, how you would react in certain situations. Asked about facility layout and operations experience   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for US Postal Service

Operations Industrial Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Postal Service.

Interview

Simple, waited about a month after I submitted application and had a phone interview. About 3 weeks later had an on site interview. Questions were intermediate and required some thought put into them.

Operations Industrial Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Postal Service in March 2013.

Interview

The process took bery long. After 2 months, a phone interview; then a month later the decision.

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

The first round is a phone interview that lasts around 20-30 minutes. They asked all situation based questions. This is an entry level position and being a recent graduate a lot of the questions I had to answer based on college classes. After maybe the 5th question the asked me just to talk about a specific project.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you used quality control to reach a certain goal.   Answer Question

I had another job offer