US Postal Service PSE Mail Processing Clerk Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2015

1.6

PSE Mail Processing Clerk Interview

Interview

I have already taken the postal exam and passed with a pretty high score. I'm on the hiring list for one position and my application for other position is also in the process. What will come next? Will I get an email to do my background check and drug screen together or are they on different dates? I no that a 100 passes the exam 473, what is the overall average score that is being scored on the test?

Interview Questions

• Haven't had an interview yet. so I haven't received an offer at this point   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for US Postal Service

PSE Mail Processing Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at US Postal Service.

Interview

It is very simple, if you get a email to come in and your background is clean and you passed the drug test you got the job. You come in as a group and go over the job duties and your application.

Interview Questions

• They ask if you were dishonest on your application and give you a change to be honest if you were not.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at US Postal Service (White Plains, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was pretty quick, but the process was long. Arrived for a 1:30 appointment and did not have see the interviewer until 4:30. I took the test on Monday 3/16/2015, was sent an request the same day for a interview for Friday 3/20/2015. Also that week I received the paperwork to start my back ground check. Now just waiting.....

PSE Mail Processing Clerk Interview

Interview

The hiring process was a breeze. I've already worked for USPS, so I was only a phone call away. The only thing that I was required to do was complete the paperwork for the new position.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work with multiple supervisors   1 Answer

PSE Mail Processing Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at US Postal Service in January 2015.

Interview

Pretty quick. She asked mostly about myself and my personality and previous employment. One weird question was how would I feel if my coworkers tried to discourage me from doing my job everyday. I told her my job is the priority and that's it. They can talk all day.

PSE Mail Processing Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at US Postal Service.

Interview

I applied for this position on November 20th. I was sent an email for a interview on the 3rd of December. This process was a breeze. I was very nervous when I entered the interview and the person during interview made me feel really comfortable. We talked about my work history and my ability to handle the job as a PSE Processing Clerk.

PSE Mail Processing Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 9+ monthsinterviewed at US Postal Service.

Interview

This whole process took 9 months for me. I applied for city carrier 1st 11/19/13 I was invited for an assessment 1/22/14 I was invited for an interview 2/4/14. I didn't get the position because of my driving record. Thus I applied for mail processing clerk 3/5/14. 10/18/14 I was invited in for a drug test. 11/1/14 I was invited in for an interview. The interview was so short I figured I didn't get the job. 12/3/14 I was finally offered the position. Everything was through email. Frequently check your email. You never know!

PSE Mail Processing Clerk Interview

Interview

1.You must go online and fill out your profile. 2. Apply for a position of your liking. 3. Complete initial questionnaire. 4. Set up date and time to go do a proctored exam at a local location. 5. Receive your test scores within the next 34 hours, usually within 15 minutes you will receive and email to log on and view scores. 6. Wait for an interview by watching the status of your application.

Interview Questions

• How do you treat an unruly customer?   1 Answer

PSE Mail Processing Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at US Postal Service.

Interview

Went to the interview were their was another person interviewing. Post master was late doing g the interview. Easy questions although I thought that a position of mail clerk didn't have to deliver mail I was wrong.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at US Postal Service (Pittsburgh, PA) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied on 10/2/2014, took my assessment on 10/8/2014 and I was invited to drugtest, interview and background check on 11/17/2014. I interviewed on 11/21/2014. The interview was pretty simple and straight to the point nothing to be nervous about!

Interview Questions

• Do I think I can handle working in a manufacture like setting.   1 Answer