US Postal Service PSE Mail Processing Clerk Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2015

1.8

PSE Mail Processing Clerk Interview

Interview

On July 1st I took my exam passed that with a 79.60 soon as I got in my car I receive the results on July6 I received an email to do a drug test and background today I called Gis and they told me that my background check and drug test were completely clear just waiting on interview I hope I don't have a long wait for that

Other Interview Reviews for US Postal Service

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2015.

Interview

You go in with a group of people who have applied and then they describe the job to you and those that still wish to move forward sign up for a one on one interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If your willing to work on your feet all day and okay with physical labor it's worth the money.

Anonymous Employee in Toms River, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Toms River, NJ) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online back in February for a different position but they canceled the listing. Applied a week ago for this podition and just received an email for drug testing.

Anonymous Employee in Ardmore, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Ardmore, OK) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was 5 simple questions, I was in and out in about 30 minutes. We first went over any missing information in my application, talked a bit about the job, and about opportunities to move to a career position.

Interview Questions

• 1. Are you adaptible? 2. Give an example of how you have handled an upset customer in the past. 3. How important is safety to you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ventura, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Ventura, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Group interview started with an orientation then on to one on one interviews. After the interview you provide finger prints and you are done until you here from them again through email.

Interview Questions

• Can you work weekends and holidays?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Pittsburgh, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

group interview which was very very short. 15mins tops. you have to make sure to print and fill out the info the send through email or you will be turned away. all correspondence is through email so constantly check it

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation. don't try. please don't even bring it up

PSE Mail Processing Clerk Interview

Interview

I took the 473 assessment and scored a 82.40, I took the test May 17, 2015 and I'm wondering when I'll receive the interview email...someone help? I'm lost on what's going on, I haven't received word on anything.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Interview

Applied online constantly check your email and wait for the email that says bring Id and ss card and be prepared to stay for an hour...really 4 hours cause they hire in masses. Then schedule a drug test use someone else's if yours in not clean. Then check your email to tell you to pick up your PS form-50 and it will have start time & location.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok working long hours and over time?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Peoria, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Mass interview, 10 people total. we filled out paper work and then did fingerprints, got a tour of the building then did 1 on 1 interviews with the plant manager. The interviews where very quick and informal. i was scared I didnt get the job because it was actually so quick, hopefully i get an email soon. starting pay was about 15.63 here in Illinois.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle standing up for 8 hrs?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Topeka, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Topeka, KS) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online. I then took a test, got an interview and had to take a drug test. The whole process took around 3 months. All communication is through email.

Interview Questions

• How flexible are you with when you work?   1 Answer