US Postal Service PSE Mail Processing Clerk Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2015

1.7

PSE Mail Processing Clerk Interview

Interview

On July 1st I took my exam passed that with a 79.60 soon as I got in my car I receive the results on July6 I received an email to do a drug test and background today I called Gis and they told me that my background check and drug test were completely clear just waiting on interview I hope I don't have a long wait for that

Other Interview Reviews for US Postal Service

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at US Postal Service (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2015.

Interview

You go in with a group of people who have applied and then they describe the job to you and those that still wish to move forward sign up for a one on one interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If your willing to work on your feet all day and okay with physical labor it's worth the money.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at US Postal Service (Pittsburgh, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

group interview which was very very short. 15mins tops. you have to make sure to print and fill out the info the send through email or you will be turned away. all correspondence is through email so constantly check it

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation. don't try. please don't even bring it up

PSE Mail Processing Clerk Interview

Interview

I took the 473 assessment and scored a 82.40, I took the test May 17, 2015 and I'm wondering when I'll receive the interview email...someone help? I'm lost on what's going on, I haven't received word on anything.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Interview

Applied online constantly check your email and wait for the email that says bring Id and ss card and be prepared to stay for an hour...really 4 hours cause they hire in masses. Then schedule a drug test use someone else's if yours in not clean. Then check your email to tell you to pick up your PS form-50 and it will have start time & location.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok working long hours and over time?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at US Postal Service (Peoria, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Mass interview, 10 people total. we filled out paper work and then did fingerprints, got a tour of the building then did 1 on 1 interviews with the plant manager. The interviews where very quick and informal. i was scared I didnt get the job because it was actually so quick, hopefully i get an email soon. starting pay was about 15.63 here in Illinois.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle standing up for 8 hrs?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Topeka, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at US Postal Service (Topeka, KS) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online. I then took a test, got an interview and had to take a drug test. The whole process took around 3 months. All communication is through email.

Interview Questions

• How flexible are you with when you work?   1 Answer

PSE Mail Processing Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at US Postal Service.

Interview

It is very simple, if you get a email to come in and your background is clean and you passed the drug test you got the job. You come in as a group and go over the job duties and your application.

Interview Questions

• They ask if you were dishonest on your application and give you a change to be honest if you were not.   Answer Question

PSE Mail Processing Clerk Interview

Interview

I have already taken the postal exam and passed with a pretty high score. I'm on the hiring list for one position and my application for other position is also in the process. What will come next? Will I get an email to do my background check and drug screen together or are they on different dates? I no that a 100 passes the exam 473, what is the overall average score that is being scored on the test?

Interview Questions

• Haven't had an interview yet. so I haven't received an offer at this point   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at US Postal Service (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

pretty fast about 15 people in the room and long wait but I recommend to go in with faith and positive attitude if you are nervous you wont get hired