US Postal Service PSE Mail Processing Clerk Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2015

1.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Interview

Applied online constantly check your email and wait for the email that says bring Id and ss card and be prepared to stay for an hour...really 4 hours cause they hire in masses. Then schedule a drug test use someone else's if yours in not clean. Then check your email to tell you to pick up your PS form-50 and it will have start time & location.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok working long hours and over time?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for US Postal Service

PSE Mail Processing Clerk Interview

Interview

I took the 473 assessment and scored a 82.40, I took the test May 17, 2015 and I'm wondering when I'll receive the interview email...someone help? I'm lost on what's going on, I haven't received word on anything.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Topeka, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at US Postal Service (Topeka, KS) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online. I then took a test, got an interview and had to take a drug test. The whole process took around 3 months. All communication is through email.

Interview Questions

• How flexible are you with when you work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at US Postal Service (Peoria, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Mass interview, 10 people total. we filled out paper work and then did fingerprints, got a tour of the building then did 1 on 1 interviews with the plant manager. The interviews where very quick and informal. i was scared I didnt get the job because it was actually so quick, hopefully i get an email soon. starting pay was about 15.63 here in Illinois.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle standing up for 8 hrs?   2 Answers

PSE Mail Processing Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at US Postal Service.

Interview

It is very simple, if you get a email to come in and your background is clean and you passed the drug test you got the job. You come in as a group and go over the job duties and your application.

Interview Questions

• They ask if you were dishonest on your application and give you a change to be honest if you were not.   Answer Question

PSE Mail Processing Clerk Interview

Interview

I have already taken the postal exam and passed with a pretty high score. I'm on the hiring list for one position and my application for other position is also in the process. What will come next? Will I get an email to do my background check and drug screen together or are they on different dates? I no that a 100 passes the exam 473, what is the overall average score that is being scored on the test?

Interview Questions

• Haven't had an interview yet. so I haven't received an offer at this point   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at US Postal Service (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

pretty fast about 15 people in the room and long wait but I recommend to go in with faith and positive attitude if you are nervous you wont get hired

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at US Postal Service (White Plains, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was pretty quick, but the process was long. Arrived for a 1:30 appointment and did not have see the interviewer until 4:30. I took the test on Monday 3/16/2015, was sent an request the same day for a interview for Friday 3/20/2015. Also that week I received the paperwork to start my back ground check. Now just waiting.....

Interview Questions

• Will I be able to stand for a long period of time?   1 Answer

PSE Mail Processing Clerk Interview

Interview

The hiring process was a breeze. I've already worked for USPS, so I was only a phone call away. The only thing that I was required to do was complete the paperwork for the new position.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work with multiple supervisors   1 Answer

PSE Mail Processing Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at US Postal Service.

Interview

I applied for this position on November 20th. I was sent an email for a interview on the 3rd of December. This process was a breeze. I was very nervous when I entered the interview and the person during interview made me feel really comfortable. We talked about my work history and my ability to handle the job as a PSE Processing Clerk.