US Postal Service Rca Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2015

2.0

Rca Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at US Postal Service.

Interview

They only asked few questions ; have you had your license suspended in the last 3 years and have you been arrested. They also wanted to know how far did you stay from work.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for US Postal Service

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Severna Park, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at US Postal Service (Severna Park, MD) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online, then was taken to a screen to schedule for the test, took test got my score almost as soon as I was done. Then I was a little over a month before I received a call for an interview, which was plessant, she told me i was the only one who showed, so it wssnt a group interview, it was myself and two postmasters. All the questions they asked were pre written and they wrote my responses down next to the questions. At the end I was told to watch out for emails regarding background and drug testing...which is where I'm at now about 5 days later I received an email to do a background which was completed online, but no email for a drug screen, so I'm guessing that email will follow? My status online went from In Process, Hiring List to now Pre Screening.....its a long waiting game....

Interview Questions

• How you ever been in a conflict with one of your supervisors? And if so how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

If you are in the market for this type of job, be prepared to wait, and check your email often, you are lucky if you get fast results, its s long drawn out process!!!

Rca Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at US Postal Service.

Interview

After taking the proctored exam; you have to score 70 or above, i scored 80. You apply for as many positions as you like. I was put on a hiring list, then 2 weeks later i received a call for an interview. It was pretty basic, and easy. I met with PM & RCA head. The interview took 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at the Post Office?
      What would you do if you were told to do different tasks from 2 different people?

Answer Question

Negotiation

Long, I went from Hiring List, Offer Phase, then back to Hiring List

Rca Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at US Postal Service.

Interview

Take the test and pass with highest score possible. Interview was slightly generic. Hiring seemed solely based on test score. They want to make sure you have the ability to work quickly and accurately.

Negotiation

None

Rca Interview

Interview

Took 473 received 82.9, 2applicafions in pre-screening, 7 on hiring list. Received email for interview first time was group interview with about 80 people, second interview there were 4 of us.

Interview Questions

• Can you work outdoors in all weather types   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Monroeville, OH

Application

I applied online – interviewed at US Postal Service (Monroeville, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

I had applied online mid December, took the assessment and scored high enough to be considered for the job. I received an email inviting me to an interview and a day after I got that email I got two more to schedule a drug test and get a background check done, I did both right away so they would be on file for when I had my interview. Went to the interview, I feel like it went great. the interviewer said all my paperwork looked good and to keep an eye out for an email. It has been a week since my interview. I keep checking the status of my application online, it still says hiring list and I have yet to receive an email. I am kind of nervous, I know that an RCA position is just picking up when a regular needs a day off or has a scheduled day off but its a foot in the door and that's all I need!

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to come in and work on a day you thought you had off?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at US Postal Service (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

You apply for the job online and schedule a time to take a test. If you get a high score on the test you have your first interview. After your interest you are emailed 40 pages worth of forms to fill out and then you come back with the completed forms and then your orientation date is schuduled

Interview Questions

• Do you drive a large vehicle   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at US Postal Service (Folsom, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Good interview .a very personable time with the Manager. Great person to talk to.Interview probably lasted 1 hour. It felt like an conversation with a friend. I wish the Government would treat employees with respect and provide health care, but they are worse than any private industry I have ever seen.

Interview Questions

• Am I flexible in my work schedule   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at US Postal Service (Portland, OR) in December 2014.

Interview

I put an application in online with several post offices for the same position. After about two months, I got a phone call from a postmaster saying he wanted to interview. I went in to the interview that had a couple other applicants there. The postmaster didn't say a whole lot; just that there isn't any guarantee of hours. he walked us around the post office and showed us the vehicles. Finally after the tour, one person decided she didn't want to continue. I went into his office, answered his questions, and he said he'd pass my name onto upper management, who would then run my background check and decide if the should hire me. About a month later, I got another call from the post office asking me to come in that day to sign some paperwork. A couple of days later, I had to go in again THAT DAY to sign some more paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Have you even done anything like this before?   Answer Question
    • What would you say to an angry customer that says he's always getting his neighbor's mail?   Answer Question
    • What would you say to an angry customer that's waiting for you at the mailbox and says the mail is always late?   Answer Question
    • what do you expect from this job?   Answer Question
    • Do you care that you're probably only going to get 4 days a month from this position?   Answer Question

Rca Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at US Postal Service in December 2014.

Interview

the interview was a joke the main thing that they wanted to know was if you where avialable 7 days even though they are only going to give you 1 day.