US Postal Service Rca Interview Questions

Updated Aug 16, 2015

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belen, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Belen, NM).

Interview

Got a letter to take a test, got called in for interview, asked if I was willing to work 1 day a week or more, and to get called in.

Interview Questions

• asked if I was willing to work 1 day a week or more, and to get called in.   Answer Question

Negotiation

not too bad

Other Interview Reviews for US Postal Service

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Columbus, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

This was not a typical interview. The postmaster did not ask me very many questions, instead chose to tell me about the job, and supposedly about the "bad parts" so I could decide if I was still interested. When I left I got the impression that she would recommend me for the job.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about driving in bad weather?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Summerfield, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Summerfield, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Non interview. We sat as a group. Took 30 minutes. He read to us. asked if we had any questions. I was the only one that took notes. He explained last RCA quit because she could not handle the stress. The agency is NOW going to time your route continuously. Said it was OK if you wanted you could come in one hour early on your own time to get prepped (start sorting) to lessen stress. This MANAGER said I was TOO far away....I live 8 miles and under 14 minutes. He said he KNEW where I lived. He wants to call you and have you in there within 15 minutes. I could do that. I have a PERFECT attendance record and worked in the community. He explained half routes have LLV and half not but agency is getting new vehicles and then the old crappy llvs will tricked down to RCAs, He had the ability to hire all five of us, half will fail anyway, and TOLD us..he does not have to follow then list. only for veterans. He can skip folks (with higher scores) if he wants. The position is OPEN again. Guess he did not like us. He told me to apply somewhere else. I reapplied at Summerfield anyway.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Griffin, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Griffin, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

very easy process, just like any other interview. Starts off as a group telling you about the job. then they take you back for a one on one interview. after you are done they will tell you if they selected you to go further with the hiring process. but it takes a couple of days for them to up date the status on line for your drug test had my interview may 14, may 26 got my email for drug test and offer letter for job, go to processing June 2

Interview Questions

• how do feel about working outside   1 Answer

Rca Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at US Postal Service in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was a group interview. At first you filled out paperwork and then they told you about the job. Then we went on a short one on one interview.

Rca Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Postal Service.

Interview

They only asked few questions ; have you had your license suspended in the last 3 years and have you been arrested. They also wanted to know how far did you stay from work.

Anonymous Employee in Tulare, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Tulare, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online and took a personality test. After that I took the 473. Passed with a score of 86. Interviewed a couple weeks later. There was about 40 people getting interviewed. Seems like they interview those with higher scores first. I didnt feel like it was much of a interview. It was more of them describing the job and seeing if I was still interested

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation with an angry customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Knoxville, TN) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online and within a week I was emailed a notification to submit info for background check and drug screen. I was then notified by the postmaster to set up an interview, It was very casual and comfortable. I was hired within a a week. The hardest part was weeding through all the scams that came by email.

Interview Questions

• First question was "What do you think this job entitles?"   1 Answer
    • "What would your last employer say about your attendance?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Severna Park, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Severna Park, MD) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online, then was taken to a screen to schedule for the test, took test got my score almost as soon as I was done. Then I was a little over a month before I received a call for an interview, which was plessant, she told me i was the only one who showed, so it wssnt a group interview, it was myself and two postmasters. All the questions they asked were pre written and they wrote my responses down next to the questions. At the end I was told to watch out for emails regarding background and drug testing...which is where I'm at now about 5 days later I received an email to do a background which was completed online, but no email for a drug screen, so I'm guessing that email will follow? My status online went from In Process, Hiring List to now Pre Screening.....its a long waiting game....

Interview Questions

• How you ever been in a conflict with one of your supervisors? And if so how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

If you are in the market for this type of job, be prepared to wait, and check your email often, you are lucky if you get fast results, its s long drawn out process!!!

Rca Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Postal Service.

Interview

After taking the proctored exam; you have to score 70 or above, i scored 80. You apply for as many positions as you like. I was put on a hiring list, then 2 weeks later i received a call for an interview. It was pretty basic, and easy. I met with PM & RCA head. The interview took 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at the Post Office? What would you do if you were told to do different tasks from 2 different people?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Long, I went from Hiring List, Offer Phase, then back to Hiring List