US Postal Service Rca Interview Questions

2.1

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tulsa, OK
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at US Postal Service in March 2013.

Applied online 2 months ago, had an interview today, recieved email for drug screen and background, and now I am waiting. During this time I took an online personality test, then went for a proctored exam. I was waiting quite a while before I was given an email out of the blue to interview.

Other Interview Reviews for US Postal Service

Rca Interview

I applied online - interviewed at US Postal Service in September 2014.

I applied online and was invited to take personality test. I was then directed to take postal exam at an independent testing facility. Received notification of score (83.6) within one hour through email. I started applying to post offices near my home. Within 3 weeks I got and offer to come in for interview. The interview was fairly easy and not difficult at all. I feel like I over prepared for this interview. The postmaster gave a very detailed description what RCA do and then was told I would be notified thru email the next step if I was selected.

Interview Questions
    • Can I handle working outdoors in all weather conditions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bradenton, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bradenton, FL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at US Postal Service in January 2011.

Very long drawn out process. First applied online, got an invitation to take a personality test, then a test at a testing facility (closest to my home was 1hr away), scored 84.5 on the test got a call for a 1:1 interview.
    The interview was a waste of my time. I wasn't really asked any questions, the manager just talked about how little work I could possibly get and talked about himself and the local office.
    The test is easy, memory of addresses and forms to complete.
    After the interview I was told that I would be marked as "highly recommended" then I got an email for orientation about 1 month afterwards. No communication between the interview and the time I got the email. I did get called for the three offices I applied at and was able to choose between two, chose the bad one unfortunately.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. The union has a contract with rates. No benefits at all for RCA's.

Rca Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at US Postal Service.

Apply online. Take computer tests somewhere. Wait months for a reply. Go to in-person interview.

Interview Questions
    • Can't remember the interview questions. It was fairly easy though.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiating

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online - interviewed at US Postal Service in May 2009.

Must pass a written exam. Then interviewed by local PO

Interview Questions
    Be willing to work any time with hyours of notice

Rca Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at US Postal Service in March 2010.

Online application, then interview will be scheduled, then background check, then drug test, then driving test, then a medical assessment.

Rca Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at US Postal Service.

Career profile to usps site - apply on line - receive a mail to take 473 test - if test is more than 70% you get a mail for interview - if interview result is recommended than another mail for drug and background test and than if everything is ok then you return to the post office for paperwork review and then you are waiting next mail for 2 days orientation.I am there for the moment!!!

Interview Questions
    • Interview is friendly,nothing unexpected.Most like a description of the job.Yoy have to be polite and honest.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Most be available 24/7

Rca Interview

I applied through other source - interviewed at US Postal Service in March 2009.

The interview consisted of 2 interviewers. It was a very informative interview. The interviewers were very helpful and well mannered.

Interview Questions
    • I wasn't asked any difficult or unexpected questions at the interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rochester, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at US Postal Service in March 2012.

Takea about 2 months. The test is the start and then if you score well enough you can get an interview. They interview their top 3 and make their selection. There is some background work you need to do along with a physical and drug screen.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult, you just need to be available at the last minute if they need you. If you tell them you cant then they will not be likely to hire you. They typically will call you the night before when it happens but you just need to be ready.   View Answer
    There is no negotiating with them.

Worked for US Postal Service? Contribute to the Community!