US Postal Service

2.0

13 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bradenton, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bradenton, FL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at US Postal Service in January 2011.

Very long drawn out process. First applied online, got an invitation to take a personality test, then a test at a testing facility (closest to my home was 1hr away), scored 84.5 on the test got a call for a 1:1 interview.
The interview was a waste of my time. I wasn't really asked any questions, the manager just talked about how little work I could possibly get and talked about himself and the local office.
The test is easy, memory of addresses and forms to complete.
After the interview I was told that I would be marked as "highly recommended" then I got an email for orientation about 1 month afterwards. No communication between the interview and the time I got the email. I did get called for the three offices I applied at and was able to choose between two, chose the bad one unfortunately.

Interview Questions
No negotiation. The union has a contract with rates. No benefits at all for RCA's.

Other Interview Reviews for US Postal Service

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at US Postal Service in March 2013.

Applied online 2 months ago, had an interview today, recieved email for drug screen and background, and now I am waiting. During this time I took an online personality test, then went for a proctored exam. I was waiting quite a while before I was given an email out of the blue to interview.

Rca Interview

I applied online – interviewed at US Postal Service in September 2014.

I applied online and was invited to take personality test. I was then directed to take postal exam at an independent testing facility. Received notification of score (83.6) within one hour through email. I started applying to post offices near my home. Within 3 weeks I got and offer to come in for interview. The interview was fairly easy and not difficult at all. I feel like I over prepared for this interview. The postmaster gave a very detailed description what RCA do and then was told I would be notified thru email the next step if I was selected.

Interview Questions
    • Can I handle working outdoors in all weather conditions   Answer Question

Rca Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at US Postal Service in September 2014.

I applied online 09-03-2014 invite to take the test at testing center took test 0908/2014 was invited to an face to face interview about a week and a half later 09/19/2014 still waiting for to see if I was selected overall interview went well to me

Interview Questions
    • postmaster asked how would I handle an irate customer I said hear them out and help if I can   Answer Question

Rca Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at US Postal Service.

Career profile to usps site - apply on line - receive a mail to take 473 test - if test is more than 70% you get a mail for interview - if interview result is recommended than another mail for drug and background test and than if everything is ok then you return to the post office for paperwork review and then you are waiting next mail for 2 days orientation.I am there for the moment!!!

Interview Questions
    • Interview is friendly,nothing unexpected.Most like a description of the job.Yoy have to be polite and honest.   Answer Question

Rca Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at US Postal Service in March 2010.

Online application, then interview will be scheduled, then background check, then drug test, then driving test, then a medical assessment.

Rca Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at US Postal Service.

Apply online. Take computer tests somewhere. Wait months for a reply. Go to in-person interview.

Interview Questions
    • Can't remember the interview questions. It was fairly easy though.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiating

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Most be available 24/7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online – interviewed at US Postal Service in May 2009.

Must pass a written exam. Then interviewed by local PO

Interview Questions
    Be willing to work any time with hyours of notice

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tarpon Springs, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tarpon Springs, FL

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at US Postal Service in April 2009.

The testing was easy enough and I thought the interview process was very comfortable and laid back.

None