US Postal Service

Very Easy Interview

Rca Interview

Rca
Bradenton, FL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at US Postal Service in January 2011.

Interview Details – Very long drawn out process. First applied online, got an invitation to take a personality test, then a test at a testing facility (closest to my home was 1hr away), scored 84.5 on the test got a call for a 1:1 interview.
The interview was a waste of my time. I wasn't really asked any questions, the manager just talked about how little work I could possibly get and talked about himself and the local office.
The test is easy, memory of addresses and forms to complete.
After the interview I was told that I would be marked as "highly recommended" then I got an email for orientation about 1 month afterwards. No communication between the interview and the time I got the email. I did get called for the three offices I applied at and was able to choose between two, chose the bad one unfortunately.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. The union has a contract with rates. No benefits at all for RCA's.

Very Easy Interview

Tulsa, OK

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at US Postal Service in March 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online 2 months ago, had an interview today, recieved email for drug screen and background, and now I am waiting. During this time I took an online personality test, then went for a proctored exam. I was waiting quite a while before I was given an email out of the blue to interview.

Interview Question – Are you prepared to work 6 days a week?   Answer Question

RCA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at US Postal Service.

Interview Details – Apply online. Take computer tests somewhere. Wait months for a reply. Go to in-person interview.

Interview Question – Can't remember the interview questions. It was fairly easy though.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiating

Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at US Postal Service in March 2010.

Interview Details – Most be available 24/7

Interview Question – There is no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Phoenix, AZ

I applied online - interviewed at US Postal Service in May 2009.

Interview Details – Must pass a written exam. Then interviewed by local PO

Interview Question – Don't recall any   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Be willing to work any time with hyours of notice

RCA Interview

Interview Details – Online application, then interview will be scheduled, then background check, then drug test, then driving test, then a medical assessment.

Interview Questions

RCA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at US Postal Service.

Interview Details – Career profile to usps site - apply on line - receive a mail to take 473 test - if test is more than 70% you get a mail for interview - if interview result is recommended than another mail for drug and background test and than if everything is ok then you return to the post office for paperwork review and then you are waiting next mail for 2 days orientation.I am there for the moment!!!

Interview Question – Interview is friendly,nothing unexpected.Most like a description of the job.Yoy have to be polite and honest.   Answer Question

Tarpon Springs, FL

I applied through other source and the process took 4 months - interviewed at US Postal Service in April 2009.

Interview Details – The testing was easy enough and I thought the interview process was very comfortable and laid back.

Interview Question – None that I remember   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

RCA Interview

I applied through other source - interviewed at US Postal Service in March 2009.

Interview Details – The interview consisted of 2 interviewers. It was a very informative interview. The interviewers were very helpful and well mannered.

Interview Question – I wasn't asked any difficult or unexpected questions at the interview.   Answer Question

Rochester, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at US Postal Service in March 2012.

Interview Details – Takea about 2 months. The test is the start and then if you score well enough you can get an interview. They interview their top 3 and make their selection. There is some background work you need to do along with a physical and drug screen.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult, you just need to be available at the last minute if they need you. If you tell them you cant then they will not be likely to hire you. They typically will call you the night before when it happens but you just need to be ready.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiating with them.

Interviews for Top Jobs at US Postal Service

Worked for US Postal Service? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at US Postal Service Rca interview questions and advice. All 10 interview reviews posted anonymously by US Postal Service employees and interview candidates.