US Postal Service Rca Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2015

1.9

Rca Interview

Interview

Took 473 received 82.9, 2applicafions in pre-screening, 7 on hiring list. Received email for interview first time was group interview with about 80 people, second interview there were 4 of us.

Interview Questions

• Can you work outdoors in all weather types   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for US Postal Service

Rca Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at US Postal Service.

Interview

They only asked few questions ; have you had your license suspended in the last 3 years and have you been arrested. They also wanted to know how far did you stay from work.

Anonymous Employee in Tulare, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at US Postal Service (Tulare, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online and took a personality test. After that I took the 473. Passed with a score of 86. Interviewed a couple weeks later. There was about 40 people getting interviewed. Seems like they interview those with higher scores first. I didnt feel like it was much of a interview. It was more of them describing the job and seeing if I was still interested

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation with an angry customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at US Postal Service (Folsom, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Good interview .a very personable time with the Manager. Great person to talk to.Interview probably lasted 1 hour. It felt like an conversation with a friend. I wish the Government would treat employees with respect and provide health care, but they are worse than any private industry I have ever seen.

Interview Questions

• Am I flexible in my work schedule   1 Answer

Rca Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at US Postal Service in December 2014.

Interview

the interview was a joke the main thing that they wanted to know was if you where avialable 7 days even though they are only going to give you 1 day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at US Postal Service (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

long, group setting. after first interview, u wait few weeks till called back for one on one interview with 3 other people. questions are straight to the point and not hard at all.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at US Postal Service (Windsor, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview with the branch manager one on one, and then wait for HR to call you and send you a e-mail with date to start two week training, and pass driving course, go to work site t=they train on job for 3 days then your on your own. sink or swim

Anonymous Employee in Summerfield, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at US Postal Service (Summerfield, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Non interview. We sat as a group. Took 30 minutes. He read to us. asked if we had any questions. I was the only one that took notes. He explained last RCA quit because she could not handle the stress. The agency is NOW going to time your route continuously. Said it was OK if you wanted you could come in one hour early on your own time to get prepped (start sorting) to lessen stress. This MANAGER said I was TOO far away....I live 8 miles and under 14 minutes. He said he KNEW where I lived. He wants to call you and have you in there within 15 minutes. I could do that. I have a PERFECT attendance record and worked in the community. He explained half routes have LLV and half not but agency is getting new vehicles and then the old crappy llvs will tricked down to RCAs, He had the ability to hire all five of us, half will fail anyway, and TOLD us..he does not have to follow then list. only for veterans. He can skip folks (with higher scores) if he wants. The position is OPEN again. Guess he did not like us. He told me to apply somewhere else. I reapplied at Summerfield anyway.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Griffin, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at US Postal Service (Griffin, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

very easy process, just like any other interview. Starts off as a group telling you about the job. then they take you back for a one on one interview. after you are done they will tell you if they selected you to go further with the hiring process. but it takes a couple of days for them to up date the status on line for your drug test had my interview may 14, may 26 got my email for drug test and offer letter for job, go to processing June 2

Interview Questions

• how do feel about working outside   1 Answer

Rca Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at US Postal Service in September 2014.

Interview

I applied online and was invited to take personality test. I was then directed to take postal exam at an independent testing facility. Received notification of score (83.6) within one hour through email. I started applying to post offices near my home. Within 3 weeks I got and offer to come in for interview. The interview was fairly easy and not difficult at all. I feel like I over prepared for this interview. The postmaster gave a very detailed description what RCA do and then was told I would be notified thru email the next step if I was selected.

Interview Questions

• Can I handle working outdoors in all weather conditions   Answer Question