US-Reports Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2014
Updated Jun 10, 2014

2.8

Loss Prevention/Auditor Interview

I applied through other source - interviewed at US-Reports.

Not sure what the company is really all about. Is their goal to hire people to provide services to the insurance industry, or is their goal to sell their training program?

Interview Questions
    • There were no questions, just the request that I purchase their training program. Not sure if there was even a job to be had.   View Answer

Insurance Loss Control Surveyor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Orleans, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

I applied online - interviewed at US-Reports.

All hiring is done thru the net, you don't go to an office to see someone in management of HHR and US-Reports only wants warm bodies who can generate income for them with no consideration for experience in their field. They are a bunch of stiffs who only want money. Jews from NY no doubt.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Loveland, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loveland, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at US-Reports in March 2008.

A current employee suggested I apply for an open position at the Home Office. I submitted my resume and was granted an interview. I showed up in professional dress and met with the VP of Human Resources. After that successful interview, I met with my potential manager and had a discussion with him about my experience and long term goals. The process was relatively painless.

Interview Questions
    • All interview questions were standard questions... nothing unexpected or out of the norm.   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate... the position and salary were clearly defined and I accepted.

Insurance Loss Control Surveyor Interview

The process took 6 days - interviewed at US-Reports in March 2012.

Resume acceptance and review by the company. Pho0ne interview by their HR department, then backgroud checks, then I had to have a final interview where I had to write a letter describing why I would be better than the other candidates

Interview Questions
    • What experience do you have in insurance policy loss control?   Answer Question

Insurance Premium Auditor Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at US-Reports in January 2011.

Very difficult to work with. Changing requirements including fronting costs of business supplies. They have created a shell partnership called GM2 (Group Management acronym) that you become a partner. They use this status to avoid employee and Independent Contractor status. Complex contracts are signed without any guarantees. Training is online and uncompensated. Electronic Audit Manuals were very difficult to use. Changed audit territory during the interview process without discussion of consideration.

Interview Questions

Unfavorable impression and unorthodox employment relationship.

Worked for US-Reports? Contribute to the Community!