US-Reports

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Loss Prevention/Auditor Interview

Loss Prevention/Auditor

I applied through other source and interviewed at US-Reports.

Interview Details – Not sure what the company is really all about. Is their goal to hire people to provide services to the insurance industry, or is their goal to sell their training program?

Interview Question – There were no questions, just the request that I purchase their training program. Not sure if there was even a job to be had.   View Answer

Insurance Loss Control Surveyor Interview

Insurance Loss Control Surveyor
New Orleans, LA

I applied online and interviewed at US-Reports.

Interview Details – All hiring is done thru the net, you don't go to an office to see someone in management of HHR and US-Reports only wants warm bodies who can generate income for them with no consideration for experience in their field. They are a bunch of stiffs who only want money. Jews from NY no doubt.

Administrative Interview

Administrative
Loveland, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at US-Reports in March 2008.

Interview Details – A current employee suggested I apply for an open position at the Home Office. I submitted my resume and was granted an interview. I showed up in professional dress and met with the VP of Human Resources. After that successful interview, I met with my potential manager and had a discussion with him about my experience and long term goals. The process was relatively painless.

Interview Question – All interview questions were standard questions... nothing unexpected or out of the norm.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate... the position and salary were clearly defined and I accepted.

Insurance Loss Control Surveyor Interview

Insurance Loss Control Surveyor

The process took 6 days - interviewed at US-Reports in March 2012.

Interview Details – Resume acceptance and review by the company. Pho0ne interview by their HR department, then backgroud checks, then I had to have a final interview where I had to write a letter describing why I would be better than the other candidates

Interview Question – What experience do you have in insurance policy loss control?   Answer Question

Insurance Premium Auditor Interview

Insurance Premium Auditor

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at US-Reports in January 2011.

Interview Details – Very difficult to work with. Changing requirements including fronting costs of business supplies. They have created a shell partnership called GM2 (Group Management acronym) that you become a partner. They use this status to avoid employee and Independent Contractor status. Complex contracts are signed without any guarantees. Training is online and uncompensated. Electronic Audit Manuals were very difficult to use. Changed audit territory during the interview process without discussion of consideration.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Unfavorable impression and unorthodox employment relationship.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for US-Reports? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at US-Reports interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by US-Reports employees and interview candidates.