US Tech Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Mar 14, 2015

1.0

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at US Tech Solutions in January 2015.

Interview

Very unprofessional. I never met with them nor they had any interest in meeting with me. the approach on the phone was let's say weak: not very good communication skills and very bad service as a recruiter. He really was not able to herd me or read me. I got a phone interview although I was not crazy about the job after rescheduling about 5 times. I never hear back from them, not to follow up or to tell me anything about the phone interview.

Regional Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at US Tech Solutions (Chicago, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

The initial interview was with the executive vice president who lived in Florida. After completing a phone screen with him, I was then put on a phone screen with the CEO who sits in New Jersey. Both conversations with the executive vice president and the CEO led me to believe that this was some massive company that has a huge US presence. Needless to say after a little research on my end, I was able to figure out that all there "us locations" listed on the company website, were nothing more than shared Regus office space. Typical company that says they could pass on saving to their clients by offshoring their recruiting to india. My final "phone interview" was with another regional vice president who sits in California. After speaking with him for all of about 5 minutes, I realized that this individual didn't seem to know the first thing about staffing. He spent 30 minutes rambling about his "success" with the company and then didn't seem to engage or ask any relevant questions of my background or experience. Needless to say I wouldn't work for these shady guys. Sometimes it just takes a little research to spot them.

Interview Questions

• They didn't really ask any questions about myself or experience other than "what accounts can you bring us" Ha   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at US Tech Solutions (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

Terrible. Pushy people calling me twice a day for a job that paid crap. I finally went on the interview and Us Tech solutions called me to see if I would accept the job..I said no unless they would reevaluate the rate. no response

Interview Questions

• Nobody speaks English and it's like dealing with an Indian call center. Couldn't understand any of the questions I was asked and asked employee at tech solutions to send me questions in writing   1 Answer

too low of salary

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at US Tech Solutions (Dallas, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview process was entirely conducted by phone. The office is not located in my state. I had a difficult time understanding the recruiter. He mostly wanted to discuss re-tooling my resume and the job opportunity at an insurance company.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you know you are not going to make a deadline?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at US Tech Solutions (Jersey City, NJ) in May 2008.

Interview

The interview is very friendly, need to make sure you are well prepared with the subjects. Being personally close to the company also helps. It's all about connections and network you have within the company. It helps to be close to the HR people. They are friendly and at times strong too. The company runs on a individual acheivements and team work. work culture is friendly.