USA Discounters

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

The process took a day - interviewed at USA Discounters in April 2012.

Interview Details – Group interview with all the other candidates for the position. It took about 1 hour and 30 minutes.
It had a call center vibe. The interviewer told us about the company and asked questions. Some of the questions that he asked were : How would you handle a difficult customer? Tell me about yourself? Where are you from? What are your career goals? He also had us break into groups and do different customer scenarios? Overall, it was okay interview I didn't really like having to be face to face with my competitors though. They said you had to type while talking on the phone to customers and your boss at the same time. So if your into fastpace sales and talking to customers then this job is for you. The hiring process did not take long- I applied 2 days before, then I was schedule an interview. About 3 days later, I wassent a letter in the mail saying I didn't get the job.

Interview Question – How would you do in a sales position?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for USA Discounters? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at USA Discounters interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by USA Discounters employees and interview candidates.