USA Parking System

Relevance Date Difficulty

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at USA Parking System in April 2010.

Interview Details – The process has completely changed since I got hired. You now apply online. They should call you for an interview. The interview is pretty straight forward. I guess they want to just get a feel for you and make sure you can do the job. If you are not computer illiterate you should be okay. Of course good manners and customer service skills are necessary. Interview should probably be 15-30 minutes.

Interview Question – One question I remember from my interview was what do you think you will do at this job?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for USA Parking System? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at USA Parking System interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by USA Parking System employees and interview candidates.