USAA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Actuarial Analyst
San Antonio, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at USAA.

Interview Details – App to headhunter, phone interview, ticket and hotel for face-to-face interview, offer. Acceptance, moving arrangements made, house finding trip paid for, moving expenses paid by USAA. They pay the company, not you (i.e., sorry young and broke guys. No chance to do-it-yourself and pocket the cash). No worries. You're taken care of every step of the way.

Interview Question – Why San Antonio?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They offered what I expected and was willing to accept. It was quick and mutually agreeable.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Actuarial Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at USAA.

Interview Details – Phone interview, followed by a scheduled full-day interview. Mostly one-on-one's, and one semi-panel with two VP's. Everyone was very courteous and professional. Straightforward, situation-like questions. "Name a time when you overcame an obstacle..." etc. I was told I would find out in a couple weeks. One month later they finally told me I was still being considered and would know within the week. Another month and I was finally told no, they weren't hiring.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had to convince someone to do something your way   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at USAA

Worked for USAA? Contribute to the Community!

USAA Videos

USAA – Why Work for Us?

USAA's Mission The mission of the association is to facilitate the financial security of its members, associates, and their families through provision of a full range of highly competitive financial products and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at USAA Actuarial Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by USAA employees and interview candidates.