USAA

USAA Actuarial Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Actuarial Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at USAA.

Phone interview, followed by a scheduled full-day interview. Mostly one-on-one's, and one semi-panel with two VP's. Everyone was very courteous and professional. Straightforward, situation-like questions. "Name a time when you overcame an obstacle..." etc. I was told I would find out in a couple weeks. One month later they finally told me I was still being considered and would know within the week. Another month and I was finally told no, they weren't hiring.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had to convince someone to do something your way   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for USAA

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at USAA.

App to headhunter, phone interview, ticket and hotel for face-to-face interview, offer. Acceptance, moving arrangements made, house finding trip paid for, moving expenses paid by USAA. They pay the company, not you (i.e., sorry young and broke guys. No chance to do-it-yourself and pocket the cash). No worries. You're taken care of every step of the way.

Interview Questions
    They offered what I expected and was willing to accept. It was quick and mutually agreeable.