USAA

Updated Oct 13, 2014
Updated Oct 13, 2014

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at USAA.

Initial application filled out. Called by HR. Arranged phone interview with HR. Three days later offered to interview with department managers. One week later offered the position. Took drug test and went thru background which took about 25 days to complete. Final offer verbally and in writing. Offer accepted.

Interview Questions
  • How did you deal with a complex claims issue with a long time customer.   View Answer
No negotiation. They offer what they know your talent is worth.

Other Interview Reviews for USAA

Auto Adjuster II Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at USAA.

Interview for entry was based on how well you answered questions about USAA core values. All answers should be in a behavioral format: situation, behavior, outcome. The company is all about finding the perfect fit. To get promoted have a strong understanding of current position and have complete well thought out answers. management is there to help you prepare for advancement and there are other employees dedicated to interviewing skills and resume updates.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiating. USAA knows they are the best and it is foolish to decline

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at USAA in March 2011.

The hiring process was very professional. I applied online and got work back in a few days. In the interview I was met by two managers of the department who were courteous and kind. Once completed I was asked to take a drug test, then I was given an offer for employment.