USAA Auto Claims Adjuster III Interview Questions

Updated Aug 14, 2014
Updated Aug 14, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Auto Claims Adjuster III Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at USAA.

The interview process is pretty smooth and straight forward. I am transitioning from the military to the civilian world and I have to say that I am pretty impressed with USAA. I had a telephone interview and the interviewer was very pleasant and easy going. It lasted about 40mins. Immediately after the interview I was invited to do an on-site location. The face to face interview was pleasant also. It lasted about an hour and a half and included a tour of the entire complex. Just waiting on the results now!

Other Interview Reviews for USAA

Auto Claims Adjuster III Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at USAA in April 2014.

I do not actually remember when I applied for the position. I received an email then a call to schedule a phone interview. I did not study the interview questions I was actually on vacation during the interview. The phone interview went very quick and she made me feel relaxed. I was told that she would pass the information on to see if I would be scheduled for an face to face interview, she called the next day. I went to the interview and there were two people one typing and the other asking question. It did not throw me off in any way. The guy was spinning in the chair and texting on his phone, yet remained focused and was offered a position a week later depending on my background. Heard back 2 weeks later that my back ground cleared and accepted the offer. Overall about 4 weeks for the whole process, I would say the background check took the longest.

Interview Questions
    • I do not remember any questions out of the ordinary during the interview, they were more interested in my military background since I held a similar position.   Answer Question
    I didnt negotiate the offer for starting out was good. I accepted and turned down other positions that you would think would offer more.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at USAA in April 2014.

Mostly situational based questions. Very laid back setting but don't get too comfortable. My interviewer made me feel at ease the entire time but I never forgot that my every word was being analyzed . Also, keep your answers short and sweet. They just want to know the details pertaining to the question. They do not want a long drawn out story.

Interview Questions
    • Everyone makes choices good and bad, tell me about a time that you made a bad choice? What we it, and what did you do in that situation?   Answer Question

Worked for USAA? Contribute to the Community!