USAA

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Auto Claims Adjuster III Interview

Auto Claims Adjuster III

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at USAA in April 2014.

Interview Details – I do not actually remember when I applied for the position. I received an email then a call to schedule a phone interview. I did not study the interview questions I was actually on vacation during the interview. The phone interview went very quick and she made me feel relaxed. I was told that she would pass the information on to see if I would be scheduled for an face to face interview, she called the next day. I went to the interview and there were two people one typing and the other asking question. It did not throw me off in any way. The guy was spinning in the chair and texting on his phone, yet remained focused and was offered a position a week later depending on my background. Heard back 2 weeks later that my back ground cleared and accepted the offer. Overall about 4 weeks for the whole process, I would say the background check took the longest.

Interview Question – I do not remember any questions out of the ordinary during the interview, they were more interested in my military background since I held a similar position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didnt negotiate the offer for starting out was good. I accepted and turned down other positions that you would think would offer more.

Auto Claims Adjuster III Interview

Auto Claims Adjuster III
Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at USAA in April 2014.

Interview Details – Mostly situational based questions. Very laid back setting but don't get too comfortable. My interviewer made me feel at ease the entire time but I never forgot that my every word was being analyzed . Also, keep your answers short and sweet. They just want to know the details pertaining to the question. They do not want a long drawn out story.

Interview Question – Everyone makes choices good and bad, tell me about a time that you made a bad choice? What we it, and what did you do in that situation?   Answer Question

Worked for USAA? Contribute to the Community!