USAA

3.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at USAA in April 2011.

Very tough interview process. Questions are predictable for the position, but the interviewers gave no feedback or expressions so it was impossible to tell whether I was doing well or not. Very professional as expected, but the long wait time and lack of feedback make it hard to know how well I did.

Other Interview Reviews for USAA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at USAA in February 2010.

I applied online and after recieving an email notification of employee referal. I was then requested to take an assesment that covered behavior and general knowledge. The test does require some scratch paper and maybe a calculator. Be sure to work in a quite environment and have plenty of time to complete the assessment.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at USAA in November 2008.

They contacted me by email to let me know they had reviewed my application and someone would be contacting me by phone. I received a phone call, they asked me a few questions and informed me that I would need to take a personality test online before going further in the interview process.
    They sent me instructions by email, I took the test and the results were pretty quick after that. I answered the questions honestly, and I consider myself to have pretty high moral standards, which may have been the problem I guess? Not sure, it doesn't really tell why you weren't a match, just sends you an email that you were not a match based on the test.

Interview Questions
    • No specific questions were difficult, just a lot of questions with no right or wrong answer and some didn't exactly match the way you felt. There are a lot of questions that have moral implications, and some that relate specifically to the job.   View Answer