USAA

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at USAA in April 2011.

Interview Details – Very tough interview process. Questions are predictable for the position, but the interviewers gave no feedback or expressions so it was impossible to tell whether I was doing well or not. Very professional as expected, but the long wait time and lack of feedback make it hard to know how well I did.

Interview Questions

San Antonio, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at USAA in November 2008.

Interview Details – They contacted me by email to let me know they had reviewed my application and someone would be contacting me by phone. I received a phone call, they asked me a few questions and informed me that I would need to take a personality test online before going further in the interview process.
They sent me instructions by email, I took the test and the results were pretty quick after that. I answered the questions honestly, and I consider myself to have pretty high moral standards, which may have been the problem I guess? Not sure, it doesn't really tell why you weren't a match, just sends you an email that you were not a match based on the test.

Interview Question – No specific questions were difficult, just a lot of questions with no right or wrong answer and some didn't exactly match the way you felt. There are a lot of questions that have moral implications, and some that relate specifically to the job.   View Answer

San Antonio, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at USAA in February 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online and after recieving an email notification of employee referal. I was then requested to take an assesment that covered behavior and general knowledge. The test does require some scratch paper and maybe a calculator. Be sure to work in a quite environment and have plenty of time to complete the assessment.

Interview Question – Why would you be a good fit for this position ?   Answer Question

Worked for USAA? Contribute to the Community!