USAA Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2015

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at USAA (Colorado Springs, CO) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied and received a call about a week later. The call took a little over an hour and they asked me in detail about my previous employment and how my experience related to a customer service position. They asked about how flexible my schedule was and if I was available on weekends.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for USAA

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online – interviewed at USAA (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

Filled out application online and took assessment test. Received email for phone interview, conducted phone interview with recruiter and was provided details of job. Was told that I would be contacted in a couple of days if selected for the position. It was a positive experience. It is a good company.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience where you had to overcome a hostile customer on the phone.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at USAA in November 2014.

Interview

Completed on line application. Received phone interview in about a week. Recruiter asked questions about your previous employees, like why you left the job. He asked questions like how do u handle upset customers?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at USAA (San Antonio, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

Online test, simple and basic for reading comprehension.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at USAA.

Interview

Very thorough...need to be up to speed on your typing and customer service skills

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None set job salary and benefits