USAA Financial Advisor III Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I submitted my information (resume) online. Got a an email invite to submit a full, online application. Thereafter I was scheduled for a brief phone screen with the USAA recruiter. After passing the phone screen, I was scheduled for a face-to-face meeting with the hiring managers (2 of them).

Other Interview Reviews for USAA

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at USAA in April 2011.

1-Phone Interview, pretty standard going over resume.
    2-Test to test your skills on the phone, mainly customer services, computer accuracy, and typing
    3- face to face interview

Interview Questions
    • Why would you rather work here than any other company you could apply for a job at?   View Answer
    No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

The process took 1 week - interviewed at USAA in March 2011.

Great interview process. I was contacted only a day after I initially submitted my resume, and asked to submit a formal application on their career website. The same day I completed the application I was scheduled for a phone interview. Phone interview was very smooth, typical informational interview. A great opportunity to learn a little more about the company and what they are expecting of applicants. After the phone interview, I was scheduled for an in person interview for that same week. Very casual atmosphere, and a very standard interview.

Interview Questions

Worked for USAA? Contribute to the Community!