USAA

Updated Oct 6, 2014
Updated Oct 6, 2014

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Financial Advisor III Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at USAA in July 2014.

Went to a meet and greet, hooked up with a recruiter who scheduled an interview with me.

Two interviewers, one who asked questions, and the other who typed on a computer, chewing gum the entire time. Not an overwhelming welcoming environment.

Interview Questions
  • husband and wife walk into your office. They are both 30 years old. They have a 1 year old, 10k in savings, 6k in credit card debt. What three questions do you ask them?

they then provided more information on the scenario and asked for three recommendations.

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for USAA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I submitted my information (resume) online. Got a an email invite to submit a full, online application. Thereafter I was scheduled for a brief phone screen with the USAA recruiter. After passing the phone screen, I was scheduled for a face-to-face meeting with the hiring managers (2 of them).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at USAA in April 2011.

1-Phone Interview, pretty standard going over resume.
    2-Test to test your skills on the phone, mainly customer services, computer accuracy, and typing
    3- face to face interview

Interview Questions
    • Why would you rather work here than any other company you could apply for a job at?   View Answer
    No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

The process took a weekinterviewed at USAA in March 2011.

Great interview process. I was contacted only a day after I initially submitted my resume, and asked to submit a formal application on their career website. The same day I completed the application I was scheduled for a phone interview. Phone interview was very smooth, typical informational interview. A great opportunity to learn a little more about the company and what they are expecting of applicants. After the phone interview, I was scheduled for an in person interview for that same week. Very casual atmosphere, and a very standard interview.