USAA Financial Advisor III Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at USAA (Tampa, FL) in March 2011.

Interview

Great interview process. I was contacted only a day after I initially submitted my resume, and asked to submit a formal application on their career website. The same day I completed the application I was scheduled for a phone interview. Phone interview was very smooth, typical informational interview. A great opportunity to learn a little more about the company and what they are expecting of applicants. After the phone interview, I was scheduled for an in person interview for that same week. Very casual atmosphere, and a very standard interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for USAA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at USAA (Tampa, FL) in April 2011.

Interview

1-Phone Interview, pretty standard going over resume. 2-Test to test your skills on the phone, mainly customer services, computer accuracy, and typing 3- face to face interview

Interview Questions

• Why would you rather work here than any other company you could apply for a job at?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Financial Advisor III Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at USAA in July 2014.

Interview

Went to a meet and greet, hooked up with a recruiter who scheduled an interview with me. Two interviewers, one who asked questions, and the other who typed on a computer, chewing gum the entire time. Not an overwhelming welcoming environment.

Interview Questions

• husband and wife walk into your office. They are both 30 years old. They have a 1 year old, 10k in savings, 6k in credit card debt. What three questions do you ask them? they then provided more information on the scenario and asked for three recommendations.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at USAA (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2013.

Interview

First was a phone interview with a recruiter. Then came an in person interview with two managers. During this interview I was asked about product knowledge, goals and presentation.

Interview Questions

• they asked me to sell a cell phone   1 Answer

Financial Advisor III Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at USAA in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online and shortly thereafter received an email to complete an assessment. After that there was a phone interview with HR that lasted probably 30 minutes. The questions are pretty basic background, education and give me a time when.... This was followed up with a face to face interview with two managers that lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to do the following: Sell a cell phone or pen A couple is in their 30's what questions would you ask them Difference between traditional/roth IRA   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Interview

I submitted my information (resume) online. Got a an email invite to submit a full, online application. Thereafter I was scheduled for a brief phone screen with the USAA recruiter. After passing the phone screen, I was scheduled for a face-to-face meeting with the hiring managers (2 of them).