USAA Financial Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- IT Intern (18)
- Claims Adjuster (13)
- Financial Foundations Associate (13)
- Financial Foundations Specialist (12)
- Financial Advisor (12)
- Intern (11)
- Member Relationship Specialist III (10)
- Member Service Representative (9)
- Claims Representative (7)
- Software Developer & Integrator III (7)
- Auto Adjuster III (6)
- IT (6)
- IT Programmer/Analyst (5)
- Total Loss Representative (4)
- Software Developer III (4)
- Insurance Agent (3)
- Customer Service (3)
- Mortgage Processor III (3)
- Director (3)
- Claims (3)
- Member Relationship Specialist (3)
- Financial Advisor III (3)
- Member Relationship Specialist II (2)
- Auto Claims Adjuster III (2)
- Inside Adjuster III (2)
- Financial Foundations Senior Specialist (2)
- Financial Foundation Associate (2)
- Auto Adjuster II (2)
- USAA IT College Hire (2)
- Wealth Manager (2)
Financial Analyst Interview (Positive Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at USAA in January 2011.
Interview Details – Very through process.
First phone interview, followed by an on site 1:1 interviews, background check (complete) and drug tests.
Once accepted, have to go through a New Employee Orientation which is an excellent way to present the culture and philosophy of the company.
- Practical case. Was asked what would I do on a specific situation with no information whatsoever. View Answer
- Explain a situation that has represented a challenge for you and how you overcame it. View Answer
Negotiation Details – If you are comfortable with the offer, take it. The benefits are second to none and it is a great place to work overall.
Financial Analyst Interview (Neutral Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at USAA in May 2010.
Interview Details – Friendly interview; very interested in fit in living in San Antonio
Interview Question – Why are you looking to move to San Antonio Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at USAA